rF2 BMW 635 @ Willow Springs - Thu 25 Mar 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Nice number of sign ups. Had a quick spin this mornin....

Great choice @Denis Betty, very enjoyable!!
Nice one Daniel, I was beginning to wonder how we would manage without your jokes and banter. Did I ever mention that I love you man????? ;)
Hi folks, maybe I can do this one. Sign me up, and I let you know in case I can't do it.
YAY, Luca's back, woo hoo!
I guess you've been busy but it's great to have you back mate. See you on track. :thumbsup:
In please
Welcome Bumble,.... I guess I ought to say that you are also a valued member of our humble little club. :unsure:
Where will it end? ;)

Erm... anyway, now we really do have a really good number of sign ups and (because it's you lot) that make a really nice grid. :D

SO... I'm gonna pop on the server and check if Yves or any of you are getting a bit of praccy in. :thumbsup:

@Denis Betty I'm sorry but I won't make it. I didn't have time to practice. You can remove me from the list.
Aw that's a shame. You are still welcome to join us even without practice.

In fact, that is part of the point of club racing - that you can still race even if you don't have the time for practicing. There are usually others racing who have had no practice before the event. I often don't practice myself.

I will leave you on the list in case you reconsider. :thumbsup:

Aw that's a shame. You are still welcome to join us even without practice.

In fact, that is part of the point of club racing - that you can still race even if you don't have the time for practicing. There are usually others racing who have had no practice before the event. I often don't practice myself.

I will leave you on the list in case you reconsider. :thumbsup:
Reconsidered, I'm in :)

I couldnt race the second race I dont know why. I was waiting the 5 minutes after the first race, but suddenly the race started but I couldnt press the drive button. I had to left the race and load again the track, but 3 laps had passed.

I couldnt race the second race I dont know why. I was waiting the 5 minutes after the first race, but suddenly the race started but I couldnt press the drive button. I had to left the race and load again the track, but 3 laps had passed.
I wondered what was happening. Sorry Roberto I have no idea why this happened to you. :(

Hey Mate,
the unfortunate thing is, that there is no countdown shown anymore in the new UI when the server switched to race. If you don´t have crew chief in use (who tells you when sessions end or proceeded) there is no real hint that the race is about to start.
Maybe you did not realize the session change and therefore did not see the 1 Min. countdown that only can be seen in the chat box ones you´re in the car.
Just a suggestion....

Yesterday was very good again, combo was great, people were great...became 4th in both races which was way more i expected after becoming 8th in quali with pushing as much as i could.

Highlight was @Yves Larose overtaking move on me in the sharp uphill left hander. He really made it via the outside, very impressed by those skills and bravery!!! You deserved that position!!
Till the end could not really keep up with him, but luckily managed to hold 4th....which was close because @max1966i was flying and with one additional lap, surely would have catched me!!! Well done also!!

Unfortunately my engine sound in the vids are very low....
Race 1:

Race 2:
Fast forward to 9 Minutes for Yves brilliant move!!

See you next week!!!

Last edited:
Hey Mate,
the unfortunate thing is, that there is no countdown shown anymore in the new UI when the server switched to race. If you don´t have crew chief in use (who tells you when sessions end or proceeded) there is no real hint that the race is about to start.
Maybe you did not realize the session change and therefore did not see the 1 Min. countdown that only can be seen in the chat box ones you´re in the car.
Just a suggestion....
The problem was I could see the other cars and saw the race starting but I couldn't press the Drive button, it was greyed.

Anyway, I liked very much the race. Very fun, although it was too difficult to overpass. I was battling with Antonio most part of the race, the fist attempt I hit his car from behind so I waited for him and we lost two places, and in the last lap I tried again in the horseshoe turn but he touched his car with my door and I finished out of the track.

Hey Mate,
Just a suggestion....

"Fun" rF2-fact. Based on the races I've hosted and participated in here. The countdown is there for the Friday events, not Sunday. I use the same rfm-file, but the difference is Fridays are rolling start, Sundays are standing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back