rF2 BMW 635 @ Willow Springs - Thu 25 Mar 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
yours looking not that ghetto at all. I'm using the desk I had as kid which has not 4 legs on the outside like yours, it has two legs right in the middle of the table on the outsides. My table top moves couple of degrees up and down while braking or releasing, my pedals get hold by some dumbbell bars in distance to the wall, and the wheel is mounted with two of this in the picture which not allows me to use my clutch, also the table don't allows to mount the shifter because not deep enough.
I really roll around while braking with that chair, which is also broken from braking, the bracket from the back part of the chair ripped of, already tryed to fix it but it didn't last long, now it whobbles to everyside while sitting on.

putting an bottle of bear on the table while racing not possible the ffb and the movement from the tabletop cleans of itself from all stuff. I also put my mouse away while racing or I have an flickering courser moving over the screen while racing:roflmao::poop:

Hah! @Denis Betty you should find the car with the softest suspension, with a lot of suspension travel and boat-like driving, that way @Stan can feel like his rig is a hyper-über-realistic motion rig! :D

1616423841304.png

also fantastic driving that turbo brick, does this tcr cars are competetive to each other or any cars to slow or to fast in compare? Anyone tryed yet?

also fantastic driving that turbo brick, does this tcr cars are competetive to each other or any cars to slow or to fast in compare? Anyone tryed yet?

Nope. If used in a championship, with a careful selection of tracks made to work with each cars advantage they work.

I remember the old Touring Pro Series with the World Touring Masters used this mod for rF1, and they did some BoP'ing with different cars to make them more competitive against each other.

I did laps with different cars the one time we used the whole mod and not just one car :) https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...-lakeside-thu-06-aug-2020.188398/post-3238736

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%