AC BMW 235i Racing @ Kyalami - Weds 1st July 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Can I just ask is reverse grid the top five in the first race start at the back and vice versa the last five start at the front in the second race
Hiya Kev, The top 5 don't start at the back. The top 5 from the first race is reversed (1st becomes 5th, 5th becomes 1st etc), with the rest of the grid behind in their 1st race finishing order.

For example, if you finish 6th and I finish 7th in the first race, you'll start 6th and I'll start 7th in the 2nd race.

You'll love this car, the stock setup is excellent to start with. :)

Last edited:
Hiya Kev, The top 5 don't start at the back. The top 5 from the first race is reversed (1st becomes 5th, 5th becomes 1st etc), with the rest of the grid behind in their 1st race finishing order.

For example, if you finish 6th and I finish 7th in the first race, you'll start 6th and I'll start 7th in the 2nd race.

You'll love this car, the stock setup is excellent to start with. :)
Right I get you I was thinking that it don’t pay off to be first lol

im going to get some praccy in tonite

In please john.

For anyone on the fence this is a top notch track! I've been around it a few times in acc and it has a lovely flow to it.
It is a fantastic track Brian, love the passion and story behind the making of it too (here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/kyalami-2016.175691/), @Prototype_ (thank you Dale!) has made a track at least as good as original content, which Chris Hayes alludes to in the video on the download page. In his understated words, "Pretty. Damned. Good!" .

Oh, and 'yer in buddy :p

Back from "holidays" and ready to make my debut at Kyalami. Looks like this track is very popular, time to find out why :thumbsup: I'm in

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.