BLM Lights

Apps BLM Lights 1.16

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Blamer :)
I've just downloaded and installed latest version, but CM tells me: "file UI app.json" is damaged :redface: and has disable the app :confused:
I downloaded it again, erased, and copied back. The same.
Sorry to bother you, but what can I do?

Hello Blamer :)
I've just downloaded and installed latest version, but CM tells me: "file UI app.json" is damaged :redface: and has disable the app :confused:
I downloaded it again, erased, and copied back. The same.
Sorry to bother you, but what can I do?
hey,
something could have gone wrong with CM
I would close CM, delete/move the app, open Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\python.ini and delete [BLMLIGHTS] from there
then start cm and see if it's available (it shouldn't)
close CM, reinstall the app (via manual copy) and... cross fingers

hey,
something could have gone wrong with CM
I would close CM, delete/move the app, open Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\python.ini and delete [BLMLIGHTS] from there
then start cm and see if it's available (it shouldn't)
close CM, reinstall the app (via manual copy) and... cross fingers

Sorry Blamer, I did all that you said, but still the same problem. Previous versions were working fine.
I'm using latest version of CM (checked), Custom Shaders patch v0.1.25-preview185, and your app.
Any other suggestions? :):whistling:

Try installing 1.9.6 and then copying (and overwriting) the "ui_app.json" file from 1.9.5.

1.9.6 works fine for me anyway so you could also try disabling all your other apps on CM and race with only 1.9.6 enabled just to make sure there is not any incompatibility.

Try installing 1.9.6 and then copying (and overwriting) the "ui_app.json" file from 1.9.5.

1.9.6 works fine for me anyway so you could also try disabling all your other apps on CM and race with only 1.9.6 enabled just to make sure there is not any incompatibility.
I thought about it, sadly I erased the previous version :( I shouldn't but I did.
No worries, I'll ask Ilja about it.
Thanks for your kidness helping me. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thank you all, @Blamer , @Paulaob , and @Fanapryde.
The app is working now, I've just copied and overwrote the file with the old v1.9.5 and worked.
:thumbsup:;)
Now that it works, can you try copying the 1.9.6 UI json?
I don't see why it shouldn't work...

Edit: found the problem
Content Manager provides a 'country' field, but then it returns an error if different fron 'null'
uijson-error.png

I'll try to report to Ilja and meanwhile update the app
Thanks

Edit 2: My fault, I had written Italy and not "Italy"

Last edited:
Now that it works, can you try copying the 1.9.6 UI json?
I don't see why it shouldn't work...

Edit: found the problem
Content Manager provides a 'country' field, but then it returns an error if different fron 'null'
uijson-error.png

I'll try to report to Ilja and meanwhile update the app
Thanks

hummm, it works fine for me and also noticed Sol config app 0.8 and Sol Weather App 7.0 have a country field "planet earth" and "mother russia" and they also work fine for me.

hello from germany. sorry my english. i cannot find a lot of tracks with digital flags, only Imola and Mugello. do you have a list from the support tracks with digital flags? Thanks an have a nice day

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.