ACC Blancpain GT Sprint @ Suzuka - Wednesday 12th February 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Hi Ryan, what do you mean with flying cars? Because, on Race 2 I have been hit by ghost cars after the airpin, cars from nowhere! a big bug, I wanted to post it here and to Kunos.

Otherwise, my 2 races have been ruined by the start procedure, in the first Race, I think it was because of the 60kmhspeed limit but in the 2nd race, I started that formation lap on the left but the start procedure said to me to go on the right side???? I did stay on the leftmaybe that's the reason.
Not a bug, a disconnect by Ryan sent his remainder of the car through the track. ;)

You completely T-Boned somebody with that internet disconnect.
Race 2 was an amazing race to cover, @Geof I suppose you took Brake Pads 4? @Michael Rudolf fuelling a bit too less. It was like the Brazilian Grand Prix

@Matt Byers I hope I didn't give you false information mate, as I didn't see you back on Race 2... If so I am terribly terribly sorry. :(
Ah, no worries @Ricoow. My audio was all messed up. No teamspeak and my tactile setup was going bonkers the whole first race. See ya on Sunday hopefully, wife & kids permitting!

Hi Ryan, what do you mean with flying cars? Because, on Race 2 I have been hit by ghost cars after the airpin, cars from nowhere! a big bug, I wanted to post it here and to Kunos.

Otherwise, my 2 races have been ruined by the start procedure, in the first Race, I think it was because of the 60kmhspeed limit but in the 2nd race, I started that formation lap on the left but the start procedure said to me to go on the right side???? I did stay on the leftmaybe that's the reason.

I disconnected I believe, it’s not the game I think it’s my connection, but I am going to make some changes at home and it will get better.

sorry to whoever I T-boned, I really had no idea about it. I will watch the coverage tomorrow, I’m sure it is good as always

20200212231143_1.jpg

after my crash in the second race, my car was destroyed so I have been watching the rest of the race
from the bar :whistling::laugh:

Last edited:
First race for me in ACC as well. Had some fps drops in VR in race 1 and I need to tweak the FFB a little because I don't always feel it when I get understeer.

Was good fun!

That was one to forget. Spn out multiple times in R1 and just gave up at some point. Then R2 I reloaded my setup for the tyre pressures and forgot that that did reset the fuel as well. Realized it too late and could not make it even with engine map tweaking. Nice stream @Ricoow glad you missed most of my spins and all

R1 little mistake in the last part of esses first lap and dropped few positions. R2 I managed to stay close @Michael Rudolf for few laps but in the end had to push too hard. I dropped few seconds back and noticed fuel might be tight so changed engine map to be sure. Then at the start of last lap had enough fuel to change it back to 1. Started catching Michael fast so guessed what was happening and managed to go past in the final corners. Thanks for @Ricoow for streams and great commentary!

I was close behind you when that flying car came across from nowhere with very high speed. Missed me in about a meter. Scared the hell out of me.
And also the same experience with the starting procedure, but I followed the instructions and had no problems at the start.

I was my first race in ACC. Used the safe setup. It's a pity that there were no other Porsches in the race. Now I don't know how slow I really am. Never driven in the dark also.
In race 1 I hit the wall hard when I tried to evade a driver that re-entered the track after a spin. Had damage that cost me top speed (could take 130R flat out now :D ) and my headlights went out whenever I used the brakes which made it very hard to see the turning points for the apex. Cost me about 3s per lap so I decided to pit for repairs.

Race 2 was without incident. I was again the slowest but could defend against Kevin Russ in the Bentley. Ended 5th but I haven't got a clue how. What happened to all the other drivers?

Last edited:
Im going to move the rig literally right next to the router and going to cable in to it to ensure there are no further issues.

ive been based a distance away from the router but have been connecting via a powerline (runs through the electric cables in the house in some way) so I've assumed it was going to be okay, but clearly it isn't.

so I anticipate there shouldn't be any more issues my end once I move things around in the house.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back