ACC Blancpain GT Sprint @ Suzuka - Wednesday 12th February 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Shocking race 1.

race 2 I got the flying cars again... this internet is not helping. I am going to see if I can get a better solution for Sunday.

one to forget all around to be honest.
You completely T-Boned somebody with that internet disconnect.
Race 2 was an amazing race to cover, @Geof I suppose you took Brake Pads 4? @Michael Rudolf fuelling a bit too less. It was like the Brazilian Grand Prix

@Matt Byers I hope I didn't give you false information mate, as I didn't see you back on Race 2... If so I am terribly terribly sorry. :(

sorry if I created some problems at the end of race 2. I noticed that there were connection problems and I no longer saw anyone on the track, even if I continued to see you in the times classification. I noticed that my cat has unplugged the socket of the router. I hope I haven't ruined the race for anyone.

sorry if I created some problems at the end of race 2. I noticed that there were connection problems and I no longer saw anyone on the track, even if I continued to see you in the times classification. I noticed that my cat has unplugged the socket of the router. I hope I haven't ruined the race for anyone.
Cats... :roflmao:

race 2 I got the flying cars again...

Hi Ryan, what do you mean with flying cars? Because, on Race 2 I have been hit by ghost cars after the airpin, cars from nowhere! a big bug, I wanted to post it here and to Kunos.

Otherwise, my 2 races have been ruined by the start procedure, in the first Race, I think it was because of the 60kmhspeed limit but in the 2nd race, I started that formation lap on the left but the start procedure said to me to go on the right side???? I did stay on the leftmaybe that's the reason.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back