ACC Blancpain GT Sprint @ Suzuka - Wednesday 12th February 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Watched the stream back, was very enjoyable!
Would be nice if you were allowed to stream this on the RD YouTube and/or Twitch accounts, with the widget on the website homepage.
Participation in clubraces has dropped quite a bit lately and it could bring some new people in and maybe some old people back.

Im going to move the rig literally right next to the router and going to cable in to it to ensure there are no further issues.

ive been based a distance away from the router but have been connecting via a powerline (runs through the electric cables in the house in some way) so I've assumed it was going to be okay, but clearly it isn't.

so I anticipate there shouldn't be any more issues my end once I move things around in the house.
Yes the power network adapters can produce some issues. My son's system is on one and he complains sometimes! He wants me to drill a hole through the floor (concrete) to run a cable through there

Watched the stream back, was very enjoyable!
Would be nice if you were allowed to stream this on the RD YouTube and/or Twitch accounts, with the widget on the website homepage.
Participation in clubraces has dropped quite a bit lately and it could bring some new people in and maybe some old people back.
I am looking into it ;) I plan on going to the RD channel indeed although I would need to create some RD graphics for the break moments. Currently running on my own channel to grow confident as it looks a lot harder than it is to keep focus on all fronts.

@Matt Byers I just read the new 1.3.3 changelog released this morning stating:
- Re-enabled isRaceLocked, so joining races can be allowed again.

So I was right that it is possible, but it was temporarily disabled apparently. So I was wrong too :p

Hi Ryan, what do you mean with flying cars? Because, on Race 2 I have been hit by ghost cars after the airpin, cars from nowhere! a big bug, I wanted to post it here and to Kunos.

Otherwise, my 2 races have been ruined by the start procedure, in the first Race, I think it was because of the 60kmhspeed limit but in the 2nd race, I started that formation lap on the left but the start procedure said to me to go on the right side???? I did stay on the leftmaybe that's the reason.
That start thing has happened to me before too. Think it happens when someone drops out before you and it tries to fill gaps up. It showy that last minute and it‘s totally confusing. Hope this will be fixed.

Nice races last night. Suzuka is a track that I had never ridden on other sims and I immediately fell in love. Too bad for the second race ruined by the cat, but I'm happy with the pace I had. Congratulations to all for the speed and fairness. In addition, I wanted to thank ricardo for the organization and congratulate him on the commentary. It is the first time that I saw myself in the race with the comment and I must say that I really liked it. See you next time, (@Ricoow maybe Kyalami on Wednesday?:whistling:)

That start thing has happened to me before too. Think it happens when someone drops out before you and it tries to fill gaps up. It showy that last minute and it‘s totally confusing. Hope this will be fixed.
That's correct. I heard Jardier say "just follow the widget and don't worry about anyone else". That works well. Cars are ghosted on formation lap. Sure that's not fully realistic but at least saves you getting a penalty

Last edited:
completed the move-around this morning, and it all seems to be working smoothly!
Capture.PNG

I am hopeful that things ae going to work from now on and there are no more murders taking place!

completed the move-around this morning, and it all seems to be working smoothly!
View attachment 349334

I am hopeful that things ae going to work from now on and there are no more murders taking place!
Good news, also the guys at Kunos have implemented some things that should prevent this 'severe divebombing' when connections start to act up if I understand the 1.3.3 changelog correctly

That's correct. I heard Jardier say "just follow the widget and don't worry about anyone else". That works well. Cars are ghosted on formation lap. Sure that's not fully realistic but at least saves you getting a penalty
In the last Jardier's lives, there are in the procedure starts no widget, no 60 km/h speed limit and the cars are not ghosts

Yeah, afaik Jardier is using the old grid style for his community races due to the amount of people mainly and to avoid loads of DTs. But that must have been said during one of his league races shortly after the update where some of his friends were still confused.

Here is an extract from a discord group that explained the change made in v1.3.1 pretty well:
"
- formation order is no longer shuffled if people disconnect during the gridding phase (race countdown)
Keep in mind that currently if clients disconnect during the post-session summary page after Qualy, the formation positions will still update accordingly, whereas the grid spawn positions are taken from the end of the Qualy session. This can still result in the widget prompting you to move up or change sides compared to where you're spawned, but if you follow what it's telling you, you'll be fine. "

Yeah, afaik Jardier is using the old grid style for his community races due to the amount of people mainly and to avoid loads of DTs. But that must have been said during one of his league races shortly after the update where some of his friends were still confused.

Here is an extract from a discord group that explained the change made in v1.3.1 pretty well:
"
- formation order is no longer shuffled if people disconnect during the gridding phase (race countdown)
Keep in mind that currently if clients disconnect during the post-session summary page after Qualy, the formation positions will still update accordingly, whereas the grid spawn positions are taken from the end of the Qualy session. This can still result in the widget prompting you to move up or change sides compared to where you're spawned, but if you follow what it's telling you, you'll be fine. "

Thank you Bart for the information.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back