ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Friday 29th March 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Don't really mean to hijack this thread as I'm unable to participate in the race, but I too am having issues with saving settings. Had to reset my FOV and button mappings so many times its becoming boring...
Then both of you should use the general forum, loads of people there who could offer some insight.

nearly, i migrated to the black rebels when blue flag went through a slump, it might still be alive in iRacing under the wings of Mark Warmington, but i'm no longer part of it, classic case of the revolution eating ist own children. besides, i do not have the time for team stuff anymore.

Hi Frank, I am a premuim member since some minutes, would like to sign in. But to be honest, I have no clue how to sign-in here. Will you do that ? THX Sven

Hi Frank, I am a premuim member since some minutes, would like to sign in. But to be honest, I have no clue how to sign-in here. Will you do that ? THX Sven
All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

All you do is reply to this thread with a sign up. I will add you to the list tonight when I get home.

Hi Frank, many thanks for the additional remarks, added my full real name and updated my profile in general. Should be done by all new members asap. /Sven :)

Moin Moin Rasmus, die norddeutschte Racingkompetenz muss ja gut vertreten sein. :) wir sehen uns auf der Strecke
Sadly you're the first one from northern Germany I ever happen to meet here on RD. Maybe there are more but I don't know them...
Racing here since 2 years ago now. Racing buddies I'm in most contact with are from London and Milano :roflmao:
I know a few German guys though from middle to southern Germany too though.

We won't meet on track this time, since you'll be driving on a different server but we'll surely meet some day at another race :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.