ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Friday 29th March 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
@Sgt_L4s3rgurke @Des Bain @Cixco87 @Josh Martin @deivi @Aleksandr Abdalov @Frank Conte @Max Hoffmann

If you don't have premium by 22:00 UTC tonight, I will remove you from the sign ups. Tomorrow will be too busy for me to keep checking and I want to get some clearance on the amount of servers needed :).

Hi Frank!!!
I paid premium 8h ago. I couldn't do it before because job schedule, sorry! But I'm premium right now.

Also, didn't received any mention in my notification area, don't know if something is wrong...

Thank you!

Hi Frank!!!
I paid premium 8h ago. I couldn't do it before because job schedule, sorry! But I'm premium right now.

Also, didn't received any mention in my notification area, don't know if something is wrong...

Thank you!
It happens when a tag is added on a post edit and not on the original post. Not your fault.

Hi Frank!!!

Thank you!

I have added you to server 2.

It happens when a tag is added on a post edit and not on the original post. Not your fault.

After 9 years of tagging people I did figure that one out ;-). The post was new and unedited with tags.

Short question, how can i find the Servers to night? I did Not See any "Swatch Options" in the serverlist in acc . Or do i have to Set the Filters to "Monza only" and Hope to see them?
Directly above the shown server list is a barely visible bar/line. Click there and you'll be able to search for servers. Just type "racede" and you'll see all racedepartment servers only :)
Fun fact: you need to click on the server, then change the car and then search again as the search resets....
It all works though!

Just sorted my premium now! Work meant at late finish for me, so didn't get a chance, hopefully not too late to be back in server 2
If someone drops out I will put you there. But with a bit of luck we can gain some more momentum in server 4 and fill that up too

I'm having trouble getting on to Multiplayer.

I'm getting 'error occurred' when searching for the servers. I've got no servers listed at all.

Got a yellow icon bottom right of screen Connecting....

Do I need to dial in any specific Port Forward settings on my router for ACC?

Last edited:
I'm having trouble getting on to Multiplayer.

I'm getting 'error occurred' when searching for the servers. I've got no servers listed at all.

Got a yellow icon bottom right of screen Connecting....

Do I need to dial in any specific Port Forward settings on my router for ACC?
I have that too sometimes but it's mostly sorted by restarting the game, wait a minute or shuffle through the menus.
No port forwarding or anything needed!

Good luck :)

Hello Guys, as it is my first time playing with you, can you please someone tell me what I need in order to play with you ? I signed to the race and I am assuming I need to install TeamSpeak?

Hello Guys, as it is my first time playing with you, can you please someone tell me what I need in order to play with you ? I signed to the race and I am assuming I need to install TeamSpeak?
You can find a link to all racing rules and requirements in the OP.
Looking forward seeing you on track!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back