ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Friday 29th March 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 6919

Going to have to sign out, change of plans..

Sign me out. This game does not work for me at all in VR.
Never safes settings, always changes stuff... in total I was able to do half a lap before something stopped working.
I have reset everything and started completely fresh.... am I doing something wrong?
I just set everything up and took half a lap, when I noticed the Graphic settings are all on Epic. So I changed it, when I came back to the car my clutch was not assigned anymore. I could not assign it anymore also... then I restarted the game and all settings where gone. This is just like it was at version .2 for me when I first tried it.

Never safes settings, always changes stuff... in total I was able to do half a lap before something stopped working.
I have reset everything and started completely fresh.... am I doing something wrong?
I just set everything up and took half a lap, when I noticed the Graphic settings are all on Epic. So I changed it, when I came back to the car my clutch was not assigned anymore. I could not assign it anymore also... then I restarted the game and all settings where gone. This is just like it was at version .2 for me when I first tried it.
The settings save fine for me, so I am not sure how I can help you. You should try our ACC general forums for help. You can find it here.

I will sign you out tonight when I get home.

Anybody in server 1 like to swap with me in server 3? Just that I've been getting some help from a couple of people from server 1. No drama either way just wondering cheers .

Please lets leave it as it is as that would require even more swapping names out manually.
We don't talk about times in the thread, but I do understand your sentiment. There should be drivers of all skill levels in every server and looking through the lists of names, I see the variation on both already. This is something that sorts itself out really.

If people want to switch out to drive with friends, that is fine by me, just let me know via PM.
I must have mis understood then, my apologies

"Race 1: 20:45 UTC (30 minutes) Race 2: 21:15 UTC (30 minutes)"

But I suppose, there is a five minute toilet / stretch your legs / wipe the sweat off the brow / kick the cat break between the two? Or is there?
grid for race 2 is result of race 1?

"Race 1: 20:45 UTC (30 minutes) Race 2: 21:15 UTC (30 minutes)"

But I suppose, there is a five minute toilet / stretch your legs / wipe the sweat off the brow / kick the cat break between the two? Or is there?
grid for race 2 is result of race 1?
The grid for race 2 is going to be an unknown surprise, as I haven’t tested it properly yet. 2 people doesn’t give you a sure result. But it doesn’t matter right?
There will be a 5 min break in between ye, a bit more if you count the end of the race.

Don't really mean to hijack this thread as I'm unable to participate in the race, but I too am having issues with saving settings. Had to reset my FOV and button mappings so many times its becoming boring...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.