Beta Bug Report Thread - Santa build

I read some issues regarding championships not working. Anyone can provide some detail as to what happens? And whether it's still happening or not?

We are having a hard time reproducing the issue at the moment.

I think it was related to the issue of wrong ranking at the end of a race => wrong ranking at the end of the championnat

^This. It's pointless to start a championship when you're race results are going to be wrong. You could potentially finish first in every race and get fourth place in the championship.

I have uploaded a video where you can see a collision between two cars that don't make any sense and another scene where the AI hit my out of the track.
For me is difficult to enjoy the game with things like those.

Are there plans to fix these problems?

yep this should be fixed as i'm having the same problem lots of times

It can be a lot worst.. it can be Asseto corsa :rolleyes:

AFAIK, despite some stranges cases, collisions in R3E are some of the best I ever experimented in racing game. It's the only game I don't fear at all to have door-to-door fight (against AI or Online)

I have uploaded a video where you can see a collision between two cars that don't make any sense and another scene where the AI hit my out of the track.

2nd one happens with real people aswell , you were very slow through apex at that point , ive nerfed people like this too . first one is rare but you do also get it in real
life , wheel to wheel contact as such , ill pass it on though

Andi

2nd one happens with real people aswell , you were very slow through apex at that point , ive nerfed people like this too . first one is rare but you do also get it in real

Andi
Although I go slow on that curve, there is no reason why the AI or a real pilot can't wait to pass me without hit me, hitting me from behind is not the way to pass me. If you look you will see I have a car in front and I can´t go faster.

Andi
The second one happens even between AI cars. Some tracks are worst than others. For example, Hockenheim.

And the second one... the AI doesn't change its line... there is no physical law to explain that.

Yeah, collision is pretty good but sometimes i ask my self why do I start to spin or loose control when i touch a car in front of me? He continues driving like nothing happened and I will be most likely out of control :D

Last edited:
Yeah, collision is pretty good but sometimes i ask my self why do I start to spin or loose control when i touch a car in front of me? He continues driving like nothing happened and I will be most likely out of control :D

I thought I read somewhere that this was somewhat intentional to discourage ramming in online multiplayer? Don't quote me on that though.

I have actually accidentally hit many AI cars from behind without me spinning out, sometimes they have made it without any accident and sometimes they have spun out.
The times I myself have spun out from this is when I have hit the AI with to much speed or from an angle in a turn or similar.

Happened twice in multiplayer as well.
First time the guy in front had a really slow start, and I had an unsuspected good one..
So I bumped him in the back, he spun out, but I didn't. (and of course I stayed and waited for him to pass me back)
The second time I had a slow start and the guy behind bumped and spun me out, he ran off like nothing happened..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.