Beta Bug Report Thread - Santa build

Just played an ADAC 2014 single player, single race on Sachsenring. The race time expired but the race did not end. Several of the cars were stopped near the last turn. I had to retire from the race to end it.

Update - I was just able to duplicate this again (after I verified the game cache).

Also, on Sachsenring after you go under the Volkswagen bridge/overpass and you turn left going uphill there is a section and it looks like you should stay on the right (of the curbs). I think its considered turn 10, anyway I can cut that section and go over the curbs without warning.

BTW - I love the undulation and flow of this track.

Last edited:
Just played an ADAC 2014 single player, single race on Sachsenring. The race time expired but the race did not end. Several of the cars were stopped near the last turn. I had to retire from the race to end it.
This happened to me too in multiplayer.

I also noticed that in single player championship, all the cars had the same car number in the result screen.

I have an annoying issue: Zolder isn't loading at all for me. I tried it with 3 different cars... I get the loading screen for 5-10s, then the screen goes black and it dumps me to the pre-race menu again. Other tracks are loading fine. I've validated the files with Steam, the problem persists. Can anyone reproduce this? Thank you.

I have an annoying issue: Zolder isn't loading at all for me. I tried it with 3 different cars... I get the loading screen for 5-10s, then the screen goes black and it dumps me to the pre-race menu again. Other tracks are loading fine. I've validated the files with Steam, the problem persists. Can anyone reproduce this? Thank you.

NP here to load Zolder.

I had it happen a few times, not zolder though....sure its just server issue.

replays seem very choppy (but fps not dropping drastically >!).. ran this smooth 60 on gtx 970, only tried Austria vo.and this was only my car visible so cant be new shadow updates.

in game was okay didn't do race yet vo.,

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 171 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 169 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 126 7.5%
  • < 5 years