Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events

Best paid MODS ?

Just bought the Race Sim Studio F1 2020 Hybrid. That is a great car. Even the halo can be made transparent (but not completely gone). The car feels great, and super fun. No brainer imo.

Last edited:

Greame Champion

Technomaniac
It is free.
IMO, I wouldn't rate it as one of the best (but i'm happy others do like it).

Best free car mods are on RD, mostly: Link: Here filtered for highest rating.

I'd rate the IER Porsche 911 GT America - IER Simulations - USCC Mod as possibly the best car in AC.
The Nissan Primera is excellent and anything there by VRC, Lola's great too, 911 Singer - ooh lovely!

Enjoy!
Wow what a drive that Porsche is, I am in sim nirvana at the moment :) Can feel the back end getting loose , very cool

Greame Champion

Technomaniac
Also very much like the seat leon TCR. I'm not sure I will fire up competizione again in the near future. This is running 4k with Sol, CSP and reshade. 24 car single player on my gtx1070 with lots of fps to spare, love it.

Dave Thayer

Premium
Agree with others here about mods they mention". I really enjoy the VRC mods group with the Formula NA 2018 and Formula NA 1999 cars. There are skins for them I think on Race Dept to do Indycar which I have also. RSS mods I have gotten the Formula Americas 2020 and is a awesome car mod and has both oval and RC cars. Note: as you can see I am into doing Indycar type racing.

Tracks I have are also gotten from Sergio Loro and make allot of Retro tracks for GPL type cars. He puts allot of work into them and are fun to drive. I helped a little in testing a few of them.

Not to take away from all the great free car and track mods you can get from here on Race Dept. take care

Greame Champion

Technomaniac
Personally, my fav is the DRM Revival mod. Astonishing fun for €15. You can get it cheaper via an RD special offer, but not sure if that’s still available.
Agree with others here about mods they mention". I really enjoy the VRC mods group with the Formula NA 2018 and Formula NA 1999 cars. There are skins for them I think on Race Dept to do Indycar which I have also. RSS mods I have gotten the Formula Americas 2020 and is a awesome car mod and has both oval and RC cars. Note: as you can see I am into doing Indycar type racing.

Tracks I have are also gotten from Sergio Loro and make allot of Retro tracks for GPL type cars. He puts allot of work into them and are fun to drive. I helped a little in testing a few of them.

Not to take away from all the great free car and track mods you can get from here on Race Dept. take care

Well thanks to you two I renewed my RD membership to take advantage of the two current discounts https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/15-off-rss-formula-hybrid-2018.148873/

Great value and both great MODS. Not had a lot of time but really liked formula NA 1999 with my H shifter. (Easy on the throttle with that one :) )
Unfortunately the drm discount looks finished.

Many thanks
Greame