BCast (Esotic Mod)

Apps BCast (Esotic Mod) V0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I am using your fantastic app for my auto cast videos. But I now want to make live broadcasting and streaming etc. The problem is I cant "jump" from lets say car 1 to car 5 with a shortcut. I have to do it with the mouse at the leaderboard, that is not so nice. Are there any shortcuts for all cars in track? Thank you

Hello, I am using your fantastic app for my auto cast videos. But I now want to make live broadcasting and streaming etc. The problem is I cant "jump" from lets say car 1 to car 5 with a shortcut. I have to do it with the mouse at the leaderboard, that is not so nice. Are there any shortcuts for all cars in track? Thank you
I'm not aware of any options to use keyboard shortcuts to jump to cars in specific positions. Can you be more descriptive about why you don't like clicking the standings to switch cars?

Is there any resource for how to configure the BCast Standings and Subtitle widgets. Two things we'd like to do that I can not find options for is to make sure the standings are absolute rather than relative and then with the subtitle, change the speed units to MPH instead of KPH. It would also be nice if we could have an icon next to the driver who has the fastest lap so far as well.

Are these things possible? Am I missing the options for them?

Is there any resource for how to configure the BCast Standings and Subtitle widgets. Two things we'd like to do that I can not find options for is to make sure the standings are absolute rather than relative and then with the subtitle, change the speed units to MPH instead of KPH. It would also be nice if we could have an icon next to the driver who has the fastest lap so far as well.

Are these things possible? Am I missing the options for them?
Creating/Editing themes in BCast is unfortunately not simple, but you can look at some of the img folders to poke around at the possibilities. I think the request to use MPH and fastest lap designator would require some coding. I can add these suggestions to my backlog of BCast updates, but no guarantees about when that might happen.

BCast\img\modernASRL

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea