BCast (Esotic Mod)

Apps BCast (Esotic Mod) V0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wondered, are fuel levels of other cars something that can be displayed, asking since the place I race at runs Formula Lithium broadcasts.
The current Streaming Sweet/BCast code isn't tracking fuel for other cars, so I'd have to investigate and see if that's something the AC API provides. My initial guess would be that it does not, but I'd have to verify that.

Last edited:
@HatchedHarp Please note that BCast has now been moved into the Streaming? Sweet!!

I use BCast with photos on a regular basis, so not sure what issues you might be having, except maybe using a theme that doesn't have them specified?

Hi , I in stalled the complete package but I do not arrive to get it working. Everything is in the right place, In the ac control settings I marked it as active but when the race is on nothing appears in the colum at the right side(where you can select and activatie app's) what am I doing wrong?

Hi , I in stalled the complete package but I do not arrive to get it working. Everything is in the right place, In the ac control settings I marked it as active but when the race is on nothing appears in the colum at the right side(where you can select and activatie app's) what am I doing wrong?
Are you using the BCast in the Streaming Sweet?

I would check the py_log.txt for any error messages that could be related to the apps not running, and if nothing is there then maybe check the log.txt. Sometimes there are conflicts with libraries that prevent apps from properly loading/running.

They live in My Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs

Thanks so much for keeping this app alive! however I am also having issues with not seeing driver portraits for some reason (which honestly was my main purpose for downloading the original app). More confusingly, the portraits work for some cars and not for others, and I can't for the life of me figure out the reason why.

Is there any possibility that the app can just access a portrait stored in the skin's folder itself? I get the feeling that might help things, but I don't really know how to get it to point to the skin's folder.
I don't know much about Python but I assume that process happens here (the os.path line in particular)
Screenshot 2021-06-20 023122.png

Mostly just theorizing. Thanks again. :)

EDIT: WOW, Okay, now I feel really stupid. I mostly race with AI and left the "show AI level in driver name" option on apparently, and the app needs to have the exact name for the driver portraits to work.

Last edited:
When I use bCast for my overlay, I can't use key shortcuts for changing drivers
Please note that this version has been replaced by the version included in the "Streaming? Sweet!!" https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/streaming-sweet.33108/

I'm pretty sure that BCast had the driver switching removed, and it's maybe the AutoCam that's blocking your ability to switch drivers using the hotkeys on the keyboard.

1680440777885.png

Ctrl+F7 will toggle "driver switching" in AutoCam (lower d is driver swiching off), and at that point you can either click on the driver (position/name) in BCast, or cycle through them using the hotkeys.

Hi
For some reason hotkeys are not working at all, any of them. I don't use autocam or any other mod besides the bcast, is it possible to fix this?

Hi, I want to modify bg_ad for broadcast, but despite using a prepared UHD png file I still get only FHD resolution of the graphics on top of the live stream. I made 3840x2160 png file for this

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back