BCast (Esotic Mod)

Apps BCast (Esotic Mod) V0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Are you referring to the drivers being listed across the top of the screen?
unknown.png

My goal in the short term is to try to update BCast only as necessary to fix bugs and to increase documentation, but I can add this to my ToDo list for if/when I get around to overhauling the BCast theme system.

My goal in the short term is to try to update BCast only as necessary to fix bugs and to increase documentation, but I can add this to my ToDo list for if/when I get around to overhauling the BCast theme system.
I tried the app in a race with AI, where i sit in the pit watching the AIs racing against each others, but I found that the subtitle always show "Out Lap" in qualify and never show the gap between drivers in race

Esotic,
Trying to use this as a Race Steward tool. Installed on my desktop and leaderboard seemed to work, showed standings, changed color (yellow/red) based on HelioCorsa proximity, clicking on different driver would change view.

I have installed on my laptop (travelling this week) and leaderboard is grayed out and cannot click on different lines. Also installed on another persons desktop (they are the intended race steward) and his is also grayed out.

Is there any link files or something that might be missing? Or just laptop not having enough "power" to run it?

Hello, Bcast is the only leader board app that works on replay, wich is very useful for me to make off line broadcast after driving, the only problem is that every race is considered as a 6 Lap race and Bcast consider race is finished after 6 lap ! is it a Bug or a Assetto Corsa limitation ? If it's a bug it'll be cool if you can fix it ! Thanks

Hello, Bcast is the only leader board app that works on replay, wich is very useful for me to make off line broadcast after driving, the only problem is that every race is considered as a 6 Lap race and Bcast consider race is finished after 6 lap ! is it a Bug or a Assetto Corsa limitation ? If it's a bug it'll be cool if you can fix it ! Thanks
Please note that my BCast mod is now part of the "Streaming? Sweet!!" collection of AC apps:

Assetto Corsa doesn't actually store the number of race laps in the replay file (that I can tell), so it has to be specified manually. My solution for this was to store the value in the AutoCam\IP_INIs\127_0_0_1.ini (below is an example of how I changed it recently for a 1 lap race).
unknown.png

The AutoCam and BCast in the "Streaming? Sweet!!" are using a shared library (AppCom), so if you change the value in that INI all the "Streaming? Sweet!!" apps will know how many laps the race is. This is also how you'd have to manage the replay file for a race that was originally timed.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Cheers,

Esotic

Please note that my BCast mod is now part of the "Streaming? Sweet!!" collection of AC apps:

Assetto Corsa doesn't actually store the number of race laps in the replay file (that I can tell), so it has to be specified manually. My solution for this was to store the value in the AutoCam\IP_INIs\127_0_0_1.ini (below is an example of how I changed it recently for a 1 lap race).
unknown.png

The AutoCam and BCast in the "Streaming? Sweet!!" are using a shared library (AppCom), so if you change the value in that INI all the "Streaming? Sweet!!" apps will know how many laps the race is. This is also how you'd have to manage the replay file for a race that was originally timed.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Cheers,

Esotic

Wow, it works, you just save my life and almost 2 weeks of research. Thank you sô much !

Hello Esotic,

After the update the tyre info does not work properly :/
The M tyre is displayed in the tower but when the tyre in the pit is changed from M to S or from M to H, the M tyre is still displayed in the tower.

How can I solve the problem ?

With kind regards
Stefan

Hello Esotic,

After the update the tyre info does not work properly :/
The M tyre is displayed in the tower but when the tyre in the pit is changed from M to S or from M to H, the M tyre is still displayed in the tower.

How can I solve the problem ?

With kind regards
Stefan
I'll look into this. Thanks for the heads up.

Hello, someone knows why Bcast Subtitle is working offline with bots but not working in an online race?

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-12 at 16.59.47.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-12 at 16.57.14.jpeg

No configuration changed between races...

Thanks!

Hello, someone knows why Bcast Subtitle is working offline with bots but not working in an online race?

View attachment 444802

View attachment 444803

No configuration changed between races...

Thanks!
Please note there's a newer version of BCast included in the Streaming Sweet. I'm not technically maintaining this version anymore.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back