Bahrain International Circuit (All Layouts)

Tracks Bahrain International Circuit (All Layouts) 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey thanks for the content.
I'm also having trouble with the lights being off when racing at night. Im using A3PP and have also tried deleting the track folder, and then the config from "assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded" but still not working.
any suggestions would be welcome!
Hi there, what version of CSP are you using?

A

Apologies, but I don't really have any other suggestions. The lights are on the main track model that is used by all the layouts, so the way they are for one layout is how they are for all the layouts.

I just deleted the track and the CSP config, downloaded the mod and installed it to make sure everything was the same as the version I uploaded. I then reset all my CSP settings to default and took this screenshot with the default ppfilter:

View attachment 421084

Try deleting the track folder, and then the config from "assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded".

Redownload the track, and reinstall. Hopefully that helps. :)

Also, in Content Manger, make sure the track version is 2.0:

View attachment 421126
Still no luck, but you tried hard.
I kind of guess it has to do something with CSP.

If the night lighting isn't turning on, check these things:
  • Check that in CSP settings you have 'Lighting FX' enabled.

• Check 'Weather FX' is enabled in the CSP settings. The lights need this to be enabled, otherwise the game doesn't have night-time. You don't need SOL, but it does make things look better if you have it.

• Check that the config was correctly placed in assettocorsa > extension > config > tracks > loaded. (From the RAR you downloaded, drag the 'extension' folder into the root of your 'assettocorsa' folder)

Glad you like the mod. :)

Yes, the replay cameras can be improved, but you would have to go through and manually create new ones.

Oh I'm afraid I have no idea about doing that so I'll wait and see if someone else works on that.

I've had the track installed for quite a while now but I've tried it today finally. I was surprised about the visual quality at night time. Thanks again for your dedicated work.

Last edited:
Oh I'm afraid I have no idea about doing that so I'll wait and see if someone else works on that.

I've had the track installed for quite a while now but I've tried it today finally. I was surprised about the visual quality at night time. Thanks again for your dedicated work.
Thanks very much, really happy you like it :)

• Check 'Weather FX' is enabled in the CSP settings. The lights need this to be enabled, otherwise the game doesn't have night-time. You don't need SOL, but it does make things look better if you have it.

• Check that the config was correctly placed in assettocorsa > extension > config > tracks > loaded. (From the RAR you downloaded, drag the 'extension' folder into the root of your 'assettocorsa' folder)
Where I check these? Is it on ini file or in game settings somewhere?

By the way, is there any way to make the wheel reflections more realistic in this track at night? I drive the Formula Hybrid 2020 at night and they look like glass.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.