Bahrain International Circuit (All Layouts)

Tracks Bahrain International Circuit (All Layouts) 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok so here goes my two cents :
- I think the road texture would greatly improve with some kind of random rotation of every repeating instance, which would get rid of the pattern the repeatition creates, I'm not a good modder, heck I never did a track myself, so this is probably a bit hard, I'm not sure, but I remember watching a youtube video about this in blender, so it certainly is possible, I guess asking to some other track creator would be even better.
- I spotted some z-fighting on the track surface, probably the groove texture going under the road, in turn 4 and 13 of gp
zfightbahrain.jpg

Not sure if can do anything about that one though.

Told you I was nitpicking at that point, the mod is already great the way it is. :p

Ok so here goes my two cents :
- I think the road texture would greatly improve with some kind of random rotation of every repeating instance, which would get rid of the pattern the repeatition creates, I'm not a good modder, heck I never did a track myself, so this is probably a bit hard, I'm not sure, but I remember watching a youtube video about this in blender, so it certainly is possible, I guess asking to some other track creator would be even better.
- I spotted some z-fighting on the track surface, probably the groove texture going under the road, in turn 4 and 13 of gp
View attachment 395313
Not sure if can do anything about that one though.

Told you I was nitpicking at that point, the mod is already great the way it is. :p
Thanks, added to the to do list, I'll see what I can do :)

Please can you do me (and everybody else) a big favour: Fill in the information in the json.ini file. Especially the Author (you) and version-number, so we know if we should update our installed version. Also please use geotags, so we can get the right weather for the track. Thank you very much.

Lavalamp641 updated Bahrain International Circuit (All Layouts) with a new update entry:

Final Touches

Treating this as the track begin done, will update if something major comes up.

• The tower is now lit up at night.
  • Added geotags etc.
  • The track will now show up as "Bahrain International Circuit" in Content Manager.
  • Groove now on all layouts.
  • Groove no longer clips into the ground.
  • DRS boards and brake distance boards are very slightly illuminated at night so that they actually show up.
  • Fixed a couple of digital flags that were not working.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, looks really nice but when I drive it I can't my car goes into super heavy traction from the off - making the car totally undriveable as I can't steer it. I tried others cars on it and same problem. Any ideas? Thanks
Hello, just wanted to let you know that I believe I have managed to fix the traction issue with the latest update. I ran some tests and it seems to be fixed :)

Lavalamp641 updated Bahrain International Circuit (All Layouts) with a new update entry:

(Hopefully) Final Fixes and a Thank You

I would like to start by apologising for all the constant updates, I just really want this track to be as good as possible.

Second, I would like to thank everyone who has given me feedback and suggestions, I really appreciate it :) .

The update:
I forgot to apply the spawn fix from the previous update to the hotlap spawns as well. They should now also be fixed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea