Bahrain International Circuit (All Layouts)

Tracks Bahrain International Circuit (All Layouts) 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lavalamp641 submitted a new resource:

Bahrain International Circuit (All Layouts) - The Bahrain International Circuit with all layouts.

Converted with permission from CTDP and McNolo.
CTDP made the original version for rFactor, McNolo then made a conversion/update for rFactor 2, I have now converted/updated McNolo's version to Assetto Corsa.

Custom Shaders Patch highly recommended. It will work without but you will not get the night lighting etc.

All 6 Layouts:
  • Grand Prix (36 Cars)
  • Endurance (36 Cars)
  • Outer (36 cars)
  • Paddock (36 Cars)
  • Inner (20 Cars)
  • Test Oval (36 Cars)

Read more about this resource...

Screenshot_f1_1986_brabham_bahrain_international_circuit_1-8-120-16-11-23.jpg

CSP 0.1.62 and SOL latest version. Any clue on why is darker than in your screens? Thanks

Hi, looks really nice but when I drive it I can't my car goes into super heavy traction from the off - making the car totally undriveable as I can't steer it. I tried others cars on it and same problem. Any ideas? Thanks

Hi, looks really nice but when I drive it I can't my car goes into super heavy traction from the off - making the car totally undriveable as I can't steer it. I tried others cars on it and same problem. Any ideas? Thanks
I'm not entirely sure to be honest. Is this straight away as you come out of the pits?

First off, thank you for the track, nice to finally see an all layouts version of Bahrain.
I have a problem with the track at night, the road surface look almost as if it is coated with a reflective layer, looking not as matte as your screenshot, the effect is like a projector was always in front of you in the far distance, shining your way on the road. Road surface during day time is perfectly fine on the otherhand, matte as it should.
I'm using csp 1.52, tested on 1.60 too it's about the same, no sol (maybe sol related ?).

A suggestion to improve on a bit would be about the blending between the skidmark texture and the groove texturing, the skidmarks clearly take over the groove, cutting it square, it seems quite unatural as a result.

Last edited:
First off, thank you for the track, nice to finally see an all layouts version of Bahrain.
I have a problem with the track at night, the road surface look almost as if it is coated with a reflective layer, looking not as matte as your screenshot, the effect is like a projector was always in front of you in the far distance, shining your way on the road. Road surface during day time is perfectly fine on the otherhand, matte as it should.
I'm using csp 1.52, tested on 1.60 too it's about the same, no sol (maybe sol related ?).

A suggestion to improve on a bit would be about the blending between the skidmark texture and the groove texturing, the skidmarks clearly take over the groove, cutting it square, it seems quite unatural as a result.
Thanks for the feedback, I will take a look at the texture and the road surface.

In the mean time try changing the exposure of your ppfilter, that should help with the night glare. :)

Tested 1.3, looking great, day and night. If you want I can point out a few things left to improve even further, but the mod is now at point where it is already so good, it would be considered being nitpicky.
Thumbs up, huge PP.

Tested 1.3, looking great, day and night. If you want I can point out a few things left to improve even further, but the mod is now at point where it is already so good, it would be considered being nitpicky.
Thumbs up, huge PP.
Thanks very much for the feedback. Please do make suggestions, I was about to push an update to light the tower, but I will hold it for now while I receive your suggestions. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%