Bahrain International Circuit (All Layouts)

Tracks Bahrain International Circuit (All Layouts) 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

The latest versions of this track seem to be another 10-15% hit on the Main T in Assetto compared to the version I have installed from summer 2020 - so im keeping the golden oldie version instead but just to let you know.

Just writing to let you know that if you drive down the main straight at speed and miss the sharp right and go into the barrier fast you end up stuck in it and the race is then over - also if you take that righf turn and yoh do the same thing on the next right past the stadium same thing happens. You have to be pretty bad racer to crash there but i'm not that good tbh... :D

Still an awesome version of the track and it's my number No.1 one!

Last edited:
Hi,

The latest versions of this track seem to be another 10-15% hit on the Main T in Assetto compared to the version I have installed from summer 2020 - so im keeping the holden oldie version instead but just to let y9u know.

Just writing to let you know that if you drive down the main straight at speed and miss the sharp right and go into the barrier fast you end up stuck in it and the race is then over - also if you take that righf turn and yoh do the same thing on the next right past the stadium same thing happens. You have to be pretty bad racer to crash there but i'm not that good tbh... :D

Still an awesome version of the track and it's my number No.1 one!
Hi, thanks for the feedback. The barrier issue in that location should be fixed with the latest version.

Hello Lavalamp641.
First of all, thank you very much, it is a really nice circuit to drive, feels really real. I have only 1 question about the AI, they are all going out at T7, they spin and after a few laps, I'm the only one racing, having started with 15 of them :D. I tried recording a new AI line, but same result. Do you know what can I do to solve that? I'm using the IER P13c Endurance Prototype. I have also tried to set the default_ia set to something more stable, so that they stop over-steering, but also, same result.
Thanks, a lot from Argentina.
Regards,
Mauro

Lavalamp641 updated Bahrain International Circuit (All Layouts) with a new update entry:

The off-track areas no longer slow you down.

The night lighting has been completely redone. With that, the 'void' should be gone as the lighting extends further outside the track, and performance should be improved. (The lighting was configured using CSP 0.1.78-preview1, SOL 2.2 and the SOL ppfilter. The look and performance will vary depending on your settings.)

The trees are no longer all the same size.

Various other bits and pieces.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can't figure out what I'm going wrong! I have the latest version of the track installed on an Emperor Servers (assettocorsaservers.com) server with Sol and CSP enabled. I have the time set to 20:00 and I have Sol and CSP installed and enabled locally and it's still broad daylight!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back