Exclusively for the business-to-business environment, Slightly Mad Studios have confirmed the release of Project CARS PRO.
Developed as a professional and events entertainment piece of software, based on the Project CARS 2 racing game, PCARS PRO has been "designed from the ground-up" to suit the needs of the ever growing location-based entertainment centres and events industry.
“We spent a lot of time listening and talking to our partners and clients before we built Project CARS Pro,” said Stephen Viljoen, COO at Slightly Mad Studios. “What we came away with was a keen sense of what they needed from a professional software product, and we went ahead and built Project CARS Pro around those exact needs.”
“Project CARS Pro is really a game-changer in the LBE space,” added Viljoen. “Aside from all the best-in-class technology and gameplay and content, the product will free venue operators from having to spend their time running the software and allow them to focus on what matters most—their customers. And as we know, satisfied customers is one of the key ingredients to successful LBE venues.”
Featuring many of the cars and tracks that make up the Project CARS game franchise, this new version will be exclusively available for business use rather than on home PC and consoles... so you will have to hang tight a little longer for the in-development Project CARS 3...
Project CARS PRO Features:
- Extensive cars and tracks offer a wide and varied choice for operators and clients.
- Best-in-class car handling, physics, and graphics.
- Customizable content to suit all customer tastes, experience- and skill levels.
- Manage session duration with ease.
- Customizable settings for weather, seasons, driver assists, and time of day.
- Convenient scale-up from a single pod solution to multiple pods.
- LAN multiplayer for venues with multiple pod availability.
- All major steering wheels supported, including direct drive.
- Motion seat platforms support.
- Triple-screen support.
- Retail and commercial VR headset support: Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Windows Mixed-Reality, OpenVR, and more.
- Optional: ‘Command Station’ and events management software for tournaments.
- Optional: Third-party apps support, venue management systems, telemetry software, cashless payments software, and more.
- Optional: Custom UI branding and in-game trackside advertising.
- Race weekend format.
- Driver assists.
- Race rules.
- Weather, time-of-day, and all 4 seasons.
- Standings and scoring.
- And more…
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!