Automotodrom Grobnik

Tracks Automotodrom Grobnik 2.71

Login or Register an account to download this content
If there is anything you would like to report and want to be fixed, please just let me know.
We already found few things (not bugs) since last update and were already fixed, so help me improving it. But if there is something connected with the graphics, please attach image(s).

I need help to install this mod. What i did so far, i've put the folder of the track (grobnik) in to the folder where are all the other tracks. The problem is when i select the track and the car i want to drive and i press play it wont start the game.

I need help to install this mod. What i did so far, i've put the folder of the track (grobnik) in to the folder where are all the other tracks. The problem is when i select the track and the car i want to drive and i press play it wont start the game.
Can you see the track when selecting a track?

If you ever find the time, Mitja, to tweak some things on Grobnik:

in the second to last turn on the right side there are some "tyres" in the grass, and I think they are coded as collision objects. For example, with the Cobra, she gets turned over and totally destroyed when going over one.
Perhaps, though, you did this on purpose, so just a heads-up.

Maybe a complete new one, built from scratch, since this one is not very accurate, besides, right now there is a rebuit of the whole track in progress going on. Lets wait until next march when work will be completed.
Currently Im working on another track, Chang International circuit. You can read more about it here (modding threads).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.