Automotodrom Grobnik

Tracks Automotodrom Grobnik 2.71

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi.
Is there any chances that you have some older version of this track, cuz I'm getting really low FPS with every new version. I don't throw anything but DVD where all the older versions of Grobnik is, sadly, unreadable. :(
I have 1.5 version though. And FPS are better than with never versions but I want some more. So, if you have 1.2, 1.3 (maybe the best option) or 1.4 it would be really helpful. Thank you for this track once again.
? :-/

Mitja Bonca updated Automotodrom Grobnik with a new update entry:

Grobnik version 2.3

Whats new in version 2.3 (31.3.2015)
- red triangles in two turns no longer so deadly (no they can be run over, but still with some caution)
- changes colors (diffuse and ambient) for most of the object
- added rocks on some parts to look more real
- lots of minor changes

No intention for any further updates, so this could be the final version!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good.
So, guess, now you'll start with some track optimisation. :)
I don`t know what else to optimize, even there are so many details, I already sharpen most of them.
The most fps drop is causing main pit building (2 of them) I think. When there was the old one, there was no problem with fps. But I wont get back to the old one (uglier of course).

Mitja Bonca updated Automotodrom Grobnik with a new update entry:

Grobnik version 2.4

What`s new in version 2.4:
- added different types of grooves that change during the sessions (depending on initial grip and number of players)
- added 3d stones on some up-hill locations
- changed the main wall that splits pits and track on s/f line (including textures on commercials)
- added higher 3d grass neat the fence and tyre barriers
- changed some trees
- some small adjustments

Read the rest of this update entry...

I like the track as well (scheduled at our league). But why doesn´t anyone else see the "flying" skidmarks at the braking zone of the last turn (left)?
See attached screenie. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_gt3_grobnik_22-4-115-10-57-1.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_gt3_grobnik_22-4-115-10-57-1.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 275
I want to thank you for your work on this track. It is very awesome! You said you were done with it, yet you keep working on it. For that, I truly thank you for your time and expense in doing this and freely sharing it with us. Please also thank your family for putting up with you and us! ;)

I don't believe your track needs any optimization. If I can play it just as smoothly on my i3 laptop as any of AC's tracks, I would say you have done well. :thumbsup:

Thank you. You are truly a racer's friend. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 324 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years