Automobilista Updated to Build 1.4.32

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Automobilista Update - July 2017.jpg

Reiza Studios have deployed a new hotfix update for Automobilista, bringing the simulation to build 1.4.32 and adding a number of new fixes to the title.

Hot on the heels of the recent major update released back at the end of June, Reiza have deployed a minor hotfix to the title aimed at addressing a number of issues and bugs added as part of the June release.

Although light on content in comparison to the usual hotfix updates, this latest build does add some interesting features and bug fixes, including amendments to errors with the newly implemented Steam Achievements and a quashing of a new bug that effects pitstop fuel behaviour in certain series where refuelling isn't within the regulations.

The new build will be downloaded automatically next time owners of the game restart their Steam client.

Build 1.4.32 Release Notes
  • Fixed bug leading to AI cars refuelling during pitstops in series in which they are not supposed to
  • Added AIqualLapsperRun parameter to HDV files defining how many laps AI is supposed to run in qualifying
  • Fixed errors with some Steam Achievements (please note Achievements will be reset as a result)
  • Fixed bug with helper springs which could lead to some odd behaviour under max suspension deflection
  • Fixed bug preventing player from fixing car damage in pitstop
  • Added extra "Force Lan" & "Seconds to autoload" parameters to multiplayer.ini to facilitate flow in a LAN session
  • Adjusted traction control driving aid levels for most cars
  • Small aero tweaks to StockV8, Montana, Metalmoro (slightly less yaw drop-off
  • Corrected Montreal 1988 pit speed in practice sessions
  • Fixed missing dust smoke at Ascurra
  • F-Ultimate: Adjusted driver helmet height

Automobilista is a PC exclusive racing simulation from Reiza Studios, available to purchase from Steam.

Don't forget to check out the Automobilista sub forum here at RaceDepartment to keep abreast of the latest news and discussions with regards to the simulation. We have a massive mod database where you can check out and download a selection of cars, tracks, skins, apps and other such third party content, plus of course we host some incredible club racing events on a regular weekly basis. If you want to become involved in the action yourself, check out the Automobilista Racing Clubs and Leagues sub forum and sign yourself up to a race today!

Happy with the new update? Like the way the game is developing? What is your favourite thing about the current version of AMS? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Still no fix to the live delta issue on multiplayer. Reiza is ignoring us a bit here :(
I don't think they're ignoring the issue as they've tried to fix it in the past, I think it may be more so that they don't actually know how to fix it. If they did, I'm sure it'd have been fixed a long time ago.

Either that, or they're prioritizing other things. Which is fair enough I suppose. We gotta ween you off that Delta-bar addiction @Sean Rogers! Look at the road ahead, not the coloured strip at the top of your screen :D :p

I don't think they're ignoring the issue as they've tried to fix it in the past, I think it may be more so that they don't actually know how to fix it. If they did, I'm sure it'd have been fixed a long time ago.

Either that, or they're prioritizing other things. Which is fair enough I suppose. We gotta ween you off that Delta-bar addiction @Sean Rogers! Look at the road ahead, not the coloured strip at the top of your screen :D :p
hahahah! My name is Sean, and I have a problem... :( It's been too many weeks now...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back