Resource icon

Tracks Automobilista Ultimate Trackpack (28 Tracks - 41 Layouts) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I downloaded the Ultimate Pack today, but I cant load any of the Tracks. every time it crashes a popup comes up with an error "cant load summer.mas"
hfiqgh

Hey Patrick,

First off, Thank You for all your work dude, I wish I was as knowledgeable graphic wise.

At MNRL on CMS, for the 2018 season, we have opted for AMS and for our first event, jan 23rd, we are running the RSR74 at Road Atlanta. As I'm pretty technical and always check the mods and the tracks we use, I have come up on a... discrepancy... ;) with rFactor's track standards (this sound off but hey, "wha da ya want from a French Quebecker").

Ok, GaragePositions of TeamIndex/PitGroups
In the RoadAtlanta3.AIW, every middle GarPos is zeroed.
Is that normal?
All those GarPos are right in the middle of the track, 50 feet from the Start/Finish line...

TeamIndex=0
PitPos=(-36.226,1.220,-2.332)
PitOri=(-0.025,-0.986,0.000)
GarPos=(0,-47.250,1.489,2.864)
GarOri=(0,-0.013,-2.150,0.024)
GarPos=(1,0.000,0.124,0.000) <<<=== Zeros !!!
GarOri=(1,0.000,0.000,0.000) <<<=== Zeros !!!
GarPos=(2,-42.383,1.354,-0.242)
GarOri=(2,-0.012,-2.147,0.021)

I have already made a fix for it, if a fix is needed... as I rework many of the AIW files where we run on (a few are posted on NGR). I can always pull a second or so out of the AIs but for this track, hats off to Gringo and you, I only could get half a second out.

A couple of pix to show what I mean:
(my graphic is wrong, it should read:
Car #1
Car #3
Where's car #2
RoadAtlanta-PitSpots-ORG.jpg RoadAtlanta-PitSpots-FIX.jpg

TTFN!

Last edited:
Until I know what's up with the PitPos here, I'm not releasing this one. Anyway, it barely improve the AI, it was already pretty good.

As for my earlier release, search for my name on NRG:
Kyalami79 v2.5 in the GPC79 TrackPack v2.6
2011 Donington National and GP
Hockenheim 1988
1975 Anderstorp Raceway
MMM Sandown

Is that normal?

Yes its normal.

It means the 2nd position is not used... that is, two cars per team/pit stall with 22 pit stalls defined so a maximum of 44 cars are supported. AMS can not load 44 cars without exceeding 32bit memory limits so this tracks AIW is a bit of over kill... but the pit lane could comfortably support 22 teams so that is what I did.

The changes you made will break the order in how the cars are loaded... cars of the same team will not be in the same garage or share the same pit stall.

Thank you for this. Question: Does this overwrite any default tracks? If it does, will the changes give an online mismatch for a server running a default track?

Hi, I copied the 28 folders with the track names to the locations folder in the Automobilista directory but when opening the game, no aditional tracks are present, only the stock ones. Can it be because I don't install my steam games in the stock folder (C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Locations)?

There is nothing there..
Well you did not install it properly because it should be there. You can see in the attached screenshots to this post.

Be aware that obviously, the tracks do not appear in Time Trial mode.

The path must be this one:
...\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Locations\

For example for Autopolis, it goes like that:
...\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Locations\Autopolis\<content of the Autopolis folder in the archive you've downloaded>

Attachments

• Addon_1.gif
    Addon_1.gif
    111.8 KB · Views: 396
  • Addon_2.gif
    Addon_2.gif
    99.1 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Yes its normal.
It means the 2nd position is not used... that is, two cars per team/pit stall with 22 pit stalls defined so a maximum of 44 cars are supported. AMS can not load 44 cars without exceeding 32bit memory limits so this tracks AIW is a bit of over kill... but the pit lane could comfortably support 22 teams so that is what I did.
The changes you made will break the order in how the cars are loaded... cars of the same team will not be in the same garage or share the same pit stall.

OH... next time we run on Road Atlanta again, I'll verify the team order so that all is nice but at CMS Racing, we are often more than 22. At the start of qualy and Warmup, we got cars on top of other ones and some did fly out of their garages. Will get back to you when i have a finished product.

Thanks for your time dude.

Last edited:
we got cars on top of other ones and some did fly out of their garages.

I can only guess, but it sounds like a pitgroup issue, the AIW has been tested extensively and found to work as expected with stock content and properly configured mods for up to 44 cars separated into 2 car teams.

I'm having problems with almost half of the tracks. Most of this faulty tracks say there's an error loading texture EC35BLUE2, then loading the material and global material with same name. Does anybody know how to fix this?
Faulty tracks are: algarve, eastern, jerez, le mans, lime, road atlanta, silverstone...

I'm having problems with almost half of the tracks. Most of this faulty tracks say there's an error loading texture EC35BLUE2, then loading the material and global material with same name. Does anybody know how to fix this?
Faulty tracks are: algarve, eastern, jerez, le mans, lime, road atlanta, silverstone...
Maybe do a steam validation and/or check the Sweet FX shaders. Every track was tested before uploading.

Maybe do a steam validation and/or check the Sweet FX shaders. Every track was tested before uploading.
I think it has something to do with the Sweet FX Shader. I did read something about that in some other post but I'm new in Automobilista and really didn't have a clue of what that was.
Today I accidentally found a folder called Sweet FX Shader and I guess i got to tweak something over there, but i'm kinda lost. What should I be changing?

BTW, thanks for the quick answer.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies