Resource icon

Tracks Automobilista Ultimate Trackpack (28 Tracks - 41 Layouts) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Patrick, thank you for the great tracks and all the effort you put into these tracks they are all great....so far. I am having problems with the 'Spring.mas', 'Fall.mas', etc files for the tracks. When I load them into my Mod enabler ( I use JSGME) is says I get a clash with another of your tracks and sure enough if I enable it anyway the game crashes.
I have been able to rename the files for Monza by adding the name in front of the file name, eg
'MonzaSpring.mas'
But this did not work for all tracks so far ( I haven't added them all yet).
I looked through this forum thinking it would be a common problem and easy fix but I haven't found anyone having this problem.

Please help. Anyone please help and thank you.

@John Kerry

We know this much, the tracks all 100% work fine without a mod manager so there really is not a problem, per say. Perhaps they were simply not optimized for use with JSGME so you probably cannot use it for the track pack. If they any of them have the same name of a mas file I could see where a mod manager may get confused. ;)

When you renamed the mas files did you also edit the scn file to correspond with your changes? That could be the difference between the track crashing or not.

If you were to edit Barber you would want to rename the mas file to this:
BarberSpring.mas

Then edit the scn file to this:
MASRandomFile=CloudsRandomA
MASFile=CloudsDefault.MAS
MASFile=SkySouth.MAS
MASFile=BarberSpring.mas
MASFile=SeasonCommon.mas
MASFile=BarberMotorsportPark.MAS
MASFile=BarberMotorsportParkMap.MAS
MASFile=commonmaps.MAS

Note..."MonzaSpring.mas" is already the name of the tracks spring mas file so that should work straight away.

upload_2019-8-11_9-26-28.png

upload_2019-8-11_9-27-5.png

upload_2019-8-11_9-27-35.png

@John Kerry

We know this much, the tracks all 100% work fine without a mod manager so there really is not a problem, per say. Perhaps they were simply not optimized for use with JSGME so you probably cannot use it for the track pack. If they any of them have the same name of a mas file I could see where a mod manager may get confused. ;)

When you renamed the mas files did you also edit the scn file to correspond with your changes? That could be the difference between the track crashing or not.

If you were to edit Barber you would want to rename the mas file to this:
BarberSpring.mas

Then edit the scn file to this:
MASRandomFile=CloudsRandomA
MASFile=CloudsDefault.MAS
MASFile=SkySouth.MAS
MASFile=BarberSpring.mas
MASFile=SeasonCommon.mas
MASFile=BarberMotorsportPark.MAS
MASFile=BarberMotorsportParkMap.MAS
MASFile=commonmaps.MAS

Note..."MonzaSpring.mas" is already the name of the tracks spring mas file so that should work straight away.

View attachment 319657
View attachment 319659
View attachment 319660

Thank you very much Dann. The problem is I did not know what I had to edit. I have edited the scn files and now they are working.
Thanks again.

Hi,

I downloaded the folder and placed the tracks in the locations folder.
Tried both the entire folder and just adding seperate track folders.

But when I go to the track list in AMS, they don't show up.
Unzipped and everything of course.

What else can I try? I'd really like to fix it.

Thanks!

yeah i also have problem when ive installed these tracks into locations folder and for the first time they appeared in game but when i opened game for 2nd time they disappeared. rn im redownloading maybe itll work
edit: im just stupid and thought that theyll work in time trail
im sorry

Last edited:
There seems to be an issue with Barber - it says it can't find the TREEC-C file or something to that effect. I couldn't find any references in the .SCN file to fix it with, any ideas for possible fixes?

According to the download its 5.5GB and I am on a 350mbs Braodboand

Just tried again and again it fails. Not pointing any fingures just bewildered as to why

Trying again but using Chrome this time as opposed to Firerfox

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%