Resource icon

Tracks Automobilista Ultimate Trackpack (28 Tracks - 41 Layouts) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't remember if i have the v1.2 installed.
Can someone please confirm that if i have Autopolis, Le Mas, Queensland
in my locations folder it means that v1.2 is already installed ?
I read in the notes these were some new ones that came with the v1.2.
Thank you :thumbsup:

And respect and thanks for still going strong Pat and team. :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 130869

The downloads through version history have different names than the version shown (they do match v1.4's readme). I'm trying to redownload everything but it surely would be nice to have an all encompassing update version, as painful as that is to upload.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this entire Track Pack properly uploaded in my league Simsync. If anybody would like a link you can private message me. :) If I shared a friendly link here I would probably get banned LOL

Last edited:
The downloads through version history have different names than the version shown (they do match v1.4's readme). I'm trying to redownload everything but it surely would be nice to have an all encompassing update version, as painful as that is to upload.

Yeah, this really is necessary. At the moment is a bit of mess, and is causing some confusions in the League Im racing.
Would be nice a full updated package.

I have all 3 updates loaded and trying to use Queensland on our race server but connecting we keep getting "IpswichQLD.tdf" mismatch. I have tried Spa from the track pack and no errors connecting, only with Queensland. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Running Queensland as a single race and not multiplayer works fine.
On my PC and the server in the Automobilista/GameData/Locations/Queensland folder the IpswichQLD.tdf files have a date of 1/20/2017 11:59 AM

Last edited:
You may need to refer to Gringos earlier post in this thread. I think the problem is that they originally uploaded Queensland with an extra tdf file, thus potentially causing this issue. If you delete the tdf file he mentions in the thread below, it should fix your issue. You essentially delete the 1 extra tdf file in the subfolder "IpswichQLD" and leave the "IpswichQLD.tdf" in the main Queensland directory.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...megapack-24-tracks.125715/page-5#post-2382949

Last edited:
I asked this in the 1.4.3 release thread but thought I would ask it here since I didn’t get a response.

Is it intentional that there are no allowed compound settings for Formula Ultimate? The track GDBs (both Patrick’s & Reiza’s) all seem to have CompoundsAllowed entries for series 31 but nothing for series 30 which is what I believe the number is for F-Ultimate. I actually don’t even have a .srs file for 31 in my Series folder so I’m confused as to what that would even correspond to. Perhaps I’m not understanding something on how the GDB syntax or the series numbers work.

Its not the name of the series file but the ID= that is used to defined the car type in the CompoundsAllowed.
Understood.

When you look inside the Series folder, however, it appears to be REIZA30.srs that defines Forumula Ultimate. Additionally, my installation does not even have REIZA31.srs file. Hence my confusion as to what the Series31 entry is intended for in the GDB file and whether Formula Ultimate is actually intended to have CompoundsAllowed entries.

The fact that both Patrick’s tracks and Reiza’s tracks exhibit this same behavior (Series31 and no Series30 in the GDB) makes me think of two possibilities:
A) I don’t understand the series numbering syntax within the track GDB files.
B) Reiza and Patrick used a tool to generate the GDBs and that tool has a bug that causes Series31 to be used for Formula Ultimate when it should actually be Series30.

When you look inside the Series folder, however, it appears to be REIZA30.srs that defines Forumula Ultimate

Have a look inside REIZA30.srs with a text editor.

The ID for the F-U is ...

ID=31

The tire restrictions are working as designed.

Load up Spa Francorchamps DRS... you will find that out of 5 tire possible choices you can only select 3 of them, and that the softest (of the allowed) compound is the default tire.

:cool:

Last edited:
Thanks Gringo. I knew there must be something reasonably obvious I was missing with the series numbers.

I don’t recall which particular tracks I first tried v1.4.3 F-Ultimate with. I do, however, remember that the first three in a row all had the AI starting the race on ultrasofts. That’s what led me into looking under the hood on how the allowed compounds were functioning. My experience must have just been coincidence of the tracks I happen to choose.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back