Resource icon

Tracks Automobilista Ultimate Trackpack (28 Tracks - 41 Layouts) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am having trouble with some of the track mods in this pack as I keep getting gmotor error. I have verified the integrity on steam and have been using Winrar and most tracks have worked without a hitch like Monza and Spa etc. For some reason some of the tracks just do not work.

Here are the tracks that do not work with the following errors
Barber Motorsport Park: TREEC
Barcelona & Okayama: TREEB
Le Mas du Clos: BKB
Magny-Cours & Silverstone:SAMPLETERRAINPAINTING
Nurburgring:TREEE
Road Atlanta: LINES02.GMT
Val de Vienne: GBLADEB1

If anyone could help would be awesome

I am having trouble with some of the track mods

Hi,

Yes, this problem comes up from time to time with some people. Over the years I don't think any real answer or solution has been found. Could you try to download the problem tracks again. Also could you try to use a different archive tool like 7 zip ( https://www.7-zip.org/ ) to extract the tracks. In some cases this has worked.

It sounds like you are installing the tracks correctly but to be sure make sure you extract the contents of the RAR files to "/Gamedata/Locations" and be sure to include all the folders you find inside the RAR file.

Sorry for your trouble... like I say it seems to affect only some tracks and some users with no correlation. Maybe some issue with different operating system languages or keyboard codex.

Please let us know how you make out with this issue.

Last edited:
no luck still the same issues

Again sorry for your trouble... you are the 1 in 10000 user that have issues, and we have never found a solution to this problem. Something specific to your system. As all the tracks are all basically the same standard, after many revisions, and thousands of people using the tracks online and offline.

I will be uploading new versions of each track in the next few weeks... maybe you could try again later.

Cheers

1 in 1000... uhmmm!

Onisara, are you extracting directly in your game folder or are you extracting in a temporary folder and then copying files/folders where they are supposed to go?

1 in 1000... uhmmm!

Onisara, are you extracting directly in your game folder or are you extracting in a temporary folder and then copying files/folders where they are supposed to go?
Hi MotherDawg I am extracting it straight the to the GameData/Locations folder and some work and some don't. I have tried extracting it temporarily to my desktop and still no luck. For whatever reason some tracks will not load the textures no matter which method.

Last edited:
I just had this MAS problem with VanPort. When I looked the MAS files were gone! I had used it previously without problem.Other tracks OK so far. Weird and mysterious. Upgrades?. I downloaded the trackpack again and replaced VanPort. All good now. Keeping original download files in case I get it on another track.

@Gringo I have found a way to fix the issues with certain tracks. Some of the files that were causing me gmotor2 issues in-game such as sampleTerrainpainting.dds for Silverstone wasn't in the Silverstone folder so I copied it from the Thruxton Folder and it worked. I'm going to try the other tracks that have caused me problems and report back to you.

I have found a way to fix the issues with certain tracks.

Humm. Interesting. Ok thanks for this information.

But the sampleTerrainpainting.dds file for Silverstone is packed into the spring.mas and summer.mas files.

The terrainpaint creates dry grass/dirt effects as well as shadow mapping. This file is track specific. So the Thruxton version will look strange when applied to Silverstone and vice versa.

Again I am not sure why you are having troubles you should have all the files needed to load Silverstone.

Untitled-1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back