Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Just a little request (hope @Nox doesn't mind) but after all the little problems at the mini race, can everyone please make sure everything works before the event on Saturday. I know we don't have skin packs and so on but the practice server is there for a reason so please use it.

Doesn't take 5 minutes to run GSCE and test the settings out with the car track combination :)

Bonjour,
Le circuit de jacarepagua 2005 ne fonctionne pas
Il ne compte pas les tours et il ne prends pas les temps, on peu jouer toute la journée sans jamais voir la fin.
Avez-vous une solution, ou une autre version (longue de préférence) a me proposer pour le remplacer
Merci d'avance
Sergio63

I'll check the server tomorrow when I get up, see what happened. Thanks @Jarek Kostowski for holding down the fort.
No problem, i did a mistake anyway by not voting next track before changing truck and we had to wait quite a bit since a few guys were still sitting in the closed race session without voting it 'round or getting out to change truck.

Something is wrong with the auto-jump to next race event on FT at the moment, it takes ages.
Thanks for the event, see you next race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes