Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Well all that practice and getting into the race only for people to race like it is a 3 lap race and be waaay too aggressive. After I got bumped and bashed about 20 times in 10 laps by people turning in on me when I had an overlap, I gave up. I am not happy with what I saw and experienced.

This isn't clean racing people, tone it down or get banned, simple.

Edit: Also, can we PLEASE respect yellow flags? Slow down, and no overtaking. These are the rules, follow them.

Well I am peed off too. I practiced and practiced for this race. Even struggling with manual gears (hard for me and my hand problem) but I was going well I think. Then at race start, lost all FFB completely and would not reset. Thrustmaster T500. Seems it only happens in GSCE. I literally have to switch my PC off to get it back.

Hope you guys have a good race.

Sorry to hear about your problems Andrew. Please do another one at say Road America or Brasilia.
Andy:notworthy::notworthy:

Couldn't agree more my apologies to anyone's race I ruined trying to rejoin the race seriously considering if i wanna continue with this
You should; the people who can't race cleanly will be weaned out of the club.

If you feel disadvantaged, PM the person first, and then if you can't resolve it, PM a race report to me. This goes for everyone. I can't be responsible to check the replays of every single person to find the bad behaviour. A clean racing club is everyone's responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back