Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I'm having troubles with my new (today arrived) thrustmaster TX-wheel.

Assetto corsa seems to work fine and RBR , but RF2 and GSCe is not working.
The game won't start or when it starts, it last long to start.. then it crashes when going to track.. weird??
Maybe somethinf in installation went wrong..

So, can't join if i cant fix this! :(

Couldn't fix the problem... still confused..
'
edit: solved. it was the driver. I installed the wheel again with a older driver and it seems to work now.

Last edited:
Can't recall the last time i've had so much fun online. My first race in ages and what a blast it was.

During all races on the first two tracks it was a struggle getting familiar with the tracks (and racing :D) again but these rental karts are sooo much fun.

Can we please keep these on wednesday evenings @Nox? This is absolutely brilliant superrrrr close racing :)

It was like racing karts in real life, but instead of 25 euros per 12 minutes you pay 1 time 30 dollars and drive karts for the rest of your life for free :)

Well, I am happy to run them regularly but remember there are only 3 events a week, and far more cars than that, so I need to balance it out. Also, when we've run karts in the past, sign ups have been inconsistent (We've had people ask for karts, then only 3 people show up for the race.)

So, bottom line: Yes to more regular kart events, No to them every single week.

I'd have to agree with Bram, although these events don't have to be planned. I was thinking, with the public servers coming up, that we could make a topic and tag some people one or two days before the unofficial 'event' and ask them to come racing. The amount of people that join will obviously fluctuate, but that's no different from the way it is now, right?

Back to last night's event:
2015-02-19_00001.jpg

So this is how Ryan and I finished race 1 on Ortona 2, in respectively 1st and 2nd. The gap was only 0.011.

And here's a video of the final lap. Sorry for the quality and the absence of audio! Running on a 6-year old setup with windows xp (explains the audio) and a GTX670 sticking out of it. I didn't want to spend a long time rendering this video, so the quality dropped significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes