Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Long day, far too tired, going to bed :/ Have a good race. I'll pick up the replays in the morning and see how it went. Good luck everyone, have fun. You'll need to vote it along, but please stick to the schedule (so you'll only need to vote to quali; let the other sessions play out in full please).

Thanks. G'night.

For me it is the same with the V8. What is wrong?
Changed to V8 2014 then I could enter the server but instead all GT3 cars where temp-cars and I also got the message that I can not race against temp cars. So, for me it seems that the racing evening is over because I dont know what to do in a case like this.

Last edited:
Saw your posts so I just checked, people are in with V8s and GTs, server is running fine. Make sure your versions are updated to latest version? Apart from that, this is sort of an experiment so if it doesn't work for everyone, at least we learnt. 20 people in there now seem to be okay though.

I was looking forward to today's races...in practice i had a game crash which was a first, got back in everything worked fine entered the race sitting on the grid and the game would not respond to any wheel or pedal inputs. I checked the thrustmaster wheel profile and every thing was working fine and no device crashes were registered?
2nd race this week i ve had 2 drop out of due to modded content having issues :(
Can we allow rejoining back in for the second race for those that encounter issues can atleast get one race in ?

Cheers

I was looking forward to today's races...in practice i had a game crash which was a first, got back in everything worked fine entered the race sitting on the grid and the game would not respond to any wheel or pedal inputs. I checked the thrustmaster wheel profile and every thing was working fine and no device crashes were registered?
2nd race this week i ve had 2 drop out of due to modded content having issues :(
Can we allow rejoining back in for the second race for those that encounter issues can atleast get one race in ?

Cheers
We should be able to jump in for race 2 at about 1950hrs

Found it a bit tricky adapting to the v8s after race 1 And failed to set a lap time...then on the grid my sound went so I did half the opening lap with no sound, I then had a freeze and sound came back but wheel reset and the rotation degree was all messed up think usb issue as headset is usb. Like a qtr turn was a full turn lol managed to do a 1.10 but was a bit tricky to drive. Got lapped but didn't finish last! Bonus.

A lot of fun and good to chat with a few guys on teamspeak!

Catch up tmrw night for the fr3.5 race!

Well, that was a positive surprise.

Of course Im giving only my opinion. But those classes matched just fine. I enjoyed a lot more than race the traditional Prototype & GT multiclass.
The difference in performance is big, but not absurd. So in the first heat, where most of the faster drivers sat on the V8´s, we had some nice fights going on. On my case I battled 2 or 3 GT´s during the race, and was fun.
Race 2 was more straight forward, but still fun.

I would be one that for sure vote a huge YES for more events or even a League with this format.
I have nothing negative to say about the Blancpain Mod. And the level of both classes, could provide some interesting battles between different drivers, different levels.

It would be particuly interesting do a League with this Format, where we as drivers have to drive both cars...and the score would be universal, not different classes scoring different points.
That would make for a very, very interesting championship with lots of options to play.

The only down on all this was the number of mismatches we had. The Blancpain Mod seems a bit complicated to get working properly. So would be cool make that easier for new guys.

First race chuffed to qualify in 4th then stuffed up my start and ended up way back (sorry to anyone i may of got in the way of). Had fun working my way back through the field. Good fun these multi class races☺.
For second race i switched to a different install were i have my V8 settings. When back in practice/quali i could see the V8s but all gt3s were grey boxes. Took me a while to realise that i don't have that mod installed on that version, after going back to first game install all was well. Had a good clean race and finished first in class j think. Thanks to all. After the mini's on monday its been a great weeks racing

These V8's and GT3's were a good mix. Made for interesting racing.
Is it possible for GSCE to run a superpole qualify so that you are not being held up with slower class cars.

R1 in a V8, qualified 14th. The start was a mess as cars ahead of me on the grid did not move
when the race began. Lost time and positions trying to get around the cars and catch up to the pack.
Finished 10th.

R2 in a GT3, qualified 8th. On lap 7, @Bela Valko who was just ahead of me, disappeared. Then, a corner later, i got a CONNECTION LOST msg. A quick end to the race and the day.

Congrats to the winners and thanks to Andrew for trying new things

Reactions: Nox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering