Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

A maybe for me please.

p.s.: These Blancpain cars are weird. Last week at Jacarepagua i thought the handling was completely off. I found it incredibly odd, it felt too light, twitchy, floaty, excessively responding to my input, very digital...Blah, didn't like it at all. :sick: Came as a surprise to me, because i remember liking it a couple of months when i last raced them.
Tested at Guapore yesterday and was able to keep them straight, control them without problems and actually even enjoyed driving them most of the time. Wth ? :O_o:

solution maybe ? : I think i found the culprit. If i load the control preset which i have set for GTs when i'm already on the track, it apparently loads different parameters, because it's that disconnected, floaty,digital feeling.
When i load the same control preset before i load a track, the handling becomes much more linear,there's resistance from the road, steering is no longer as erratic and it doesn't feel as digital,floaty as before. It feels much more believable and realistic and now the handling actually feels decent. Still a bit ''meh'', but much better than before. I hope this is it and it'll will work from now on.

A maybe for me please.

p.s.: These Blancpain cars are weird. Last week at Jacarepagua i thought the handling was completely off. I found it incredibly odd, it felt too light, twitchy, floaty, excessively responding to my input, very digital...Blah, didn't like it at all. :sick: Came as a surprise to me, because i remember liking it a couple of months when i last raced them.
Tested at Guapore yesterday and was able to keep them straight, control them without problems and actually even enjoyed driving them most of the time. Wth ? :O_o:

solution maybe ? : I think i found the culprit. If i load the control preset which i have set for GTs when i'm already on the track, it apparently loads different parameters, because it's that disconnected, floaty,digital feeling.
When i load the same control preset before i load a track, the handling becomes much more linear,there's resistance from the road, steering is no longer as erratic and it doesn't feel as digital,floaty as before. It feels much more believable and realistic and now the handling actually feels decent. Still a bit ''meh'', but much better than before. I hope this is it and it'll will work from now on.

The realfeel file for the mod is different from the one used by GSCE...after running gsync it gives you the GSCE realfeel so you have to replace it with the one in the mod.

I am of course assuming you have not done that already...I can't think of any other issues

Yes, you have to edit your PLR file in user data (or similar).
There is a line "virtual mirrors in cockpit" or close to that name, not at my PC at the moment.
It should be set to 0, change it to 1 and virtual mirrors should be available through F3 in game.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play