Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I was looking for real life degrees as well but didn't find much. There was one mention in another gaming form of 450 with 26-30 lock but was for another game I tried it and it wasn't for me :)
In regards to pits and tires is there only the one compound available for the race today or do I need to open up my plr. And change it so more are available ?

Cheers

Great racing week on RD, Vees, Opalas, HistorX BMWs and as icing on the cake the trucks are back. Best of all, none of those races collide. Only thing that's missing for a perfect week is a Nordschleife event :D.
Sign me up, please.

Reactions: Nox
And I also have to sign out; something has come up and I need to crack through some work before the night is out. So have fun, and vote it on at the right time. I was doing practice earlier, I'm so pissed off that I can't race today because it is very fun.

Well...kinda mixed feelings. Was my first online race. Was a bit laggy at start so I lifted off and lost some ground. Don´t know if that hampered cars behind me. Then the cold tyres caught me off guard in the first lap. From there it all got worse. Tried to go for 2 stops but after 16 laps the tyres were gone. I guess I lost 45 secs just sliding around and trying to move that damn thing in a straight line. Did one more stint but after 30 laps there were 5 cars left and kinda far spread so I called it a day.
I think a bit less tyre degredation might be more fun (less incidents and less spread-out field - maybe). And maybe some setup discussion before the event would help. It seemed some ppl had even more problems through turns 1 and 2 than me.

But all in all a good experience.

Hope there are more events like this coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back