Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

hey guys, please sign me up :)
and any advices for which truck to drive and setup tips? did not drive in a long time.
Putting more weight and brake bias to the rear can't do much harm. Stiffen rear ARB and soften the front one.
Apart from what Andrew said about the Ford, i think the VW's are pretty well balanced and easy to drive also. Not the quickest on straights either but capable of running with the best. Ivecos & Scanias are slightly quicker & slightly harder to drive, the Merc is another tiny bit more powerful but also heavier.

@Andrew James
I will check my replays on the weekend and see who we forgot to tag.

Reactions: Nox
.. oh my god, that was one of the best events on RD I've had. I have never had to fight for so long, and so hard, to gain and keep a position. I managed to hold on and finish 3rd, matching my all time best finish. Really really pleased about that, and that I didn't crack under pressure for once. Epic. Thank you all!

What a brilliant track.

@Andrew James it means we will race again with this Mod next week? :D:p:whistling:

I agree with our Boss............this Mod is really fun to drive :inlove:

I remember some hard and fun battles in the middle of the field in R1..........here are few pics of the race..........great driving guys :thumbsup:

zmzdsk.jpg

XsyYYs.jpg

@Andrew James it means we will race again with this Mod next week? :D:p:whistling:

I agree with our Boss............this Mod is really fun to drive :inlove:

I remember some hard and fun battles in the middle of the field in R1..........here are few pics of the race..........great driving guys :thumbsup:

zmzdsk.jpg

XsyYYs.jpg
Great shots Fabrizio!

Not next week; we're doing the radicals! But I'll try and run them again the week or two after when we're at Jacarapagua or Guapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back