Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

hello, I just joined, I would like to take part, they told me that it takes your license!
tell me, what should I do? Meanwhile, I introduced myself.
greetings
Greetings! Welcome to RD. To get your license, please read our racing rules carefully (do not skip them, read them!) and apply for the license. Start here! See you on track when you get your license!

Guys I won't be racing (well, that's a whole week I missed now :() My daughter isn't well, as I said. She's on my lap watching TV (she's perfectly happy to watch British Superbikes with me, so that's good!!) with a fever and a runny nose, and I can't see how I am going to be able to race. I'll still be checking the laptop so if there are any issues in the race, just PM or tag me and I'll jump in the server.

Vote it to quali at the right time, do not vote any other sessions on, thank you. It's been a pretty tough week, so thanks for racing without staff all week, I don't mean to leave you all alone, but my girls come first, always.

Andrew really :D
Now we're even at one a piece :D

Jesus, my game just froze for 1 second in the fast chicane = Game Over :(

Yeah you scared the **** out of me..suddenly re-appearing on top of me :confused:

I don't understand.
Why was I DQ?
Any advice

Antonio review your lap 13 and 14...you ignored blue flags and you slowed down dangerously in the fast corners which caused me and the no 3 in the race to crash. Also you were spamming the chat while we were racing. Not very gentle of you :poop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes