Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thx for the tip, Stig. I'm recording with Bandicam. Due to slow upload speeds, i need to lower the dimensions of the video and the quality considerably to have the file size as small as possible. I actually use my mobile data to upload videos, int connection is too slow.
I guess the quality is decent enough for recording small videos like this and to be able to have a bit of fun with it.

Hope for a speedy recovery for you both, I went through that with my 2 last week and now Iam fighting it.
Quick question on the pitting, I know it will add fuel if more than one pit stop is added in the setup menu but will it automatically change the tires as well?
Iam pretty positive that on wed when I pitted for damages it only fixed the damage and added fuel cause I had no rubber left with a few laps left and had to retire.
Any tips from the pros on setting this car up?
I've tried lower wing but I end up losing any gained time in the corners and about a sec slower than some slight tweaks of the default.

Cheers

Hope for a speedy recovery for you both, I went through that with my 2 last week and now Iam fighting it.
Quick question on the pitting, I know it will add fuel if more than one pit stop is added in the setup menu but will it automatically change the tires as well?
Iam pretty positive that on wed when I pitted for damages it only fixed the damage and added fuel cause I had no rubber left with a few laps left and had to retire.
Any tips from the pros on setting this car up?
I've tried lower wing but I end up losing any gained time in the corners and about a sec slower than some slight tweaks of the default.

Cheers
If I remember from my testing, you can't add fuel on the stop in the classics (but I may be wrong); I plan to take all the fuel from the start and just stop for tyres. I just rechecked and tyres changed no problem for me by default.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play