Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Had fun today for the most part. First race with the club in nearly a yr and the first time I've raced a f1 style vehicle online
I was setup for the extreme and was caught a bit off guard with the change as It was my first time driving the car.
First race was a disaster soley due to me. I apologize to anyone that might have got caught up in one of my incidents :)
Second race I was much comfortable with the car and goal was to just run a clean race and avoid any incidents. Everything went some what we'll until I got caught up with an over aggressive lapped racer. Which ended up with both of us into the wall luckily it was the last lap and didn't lose any positions.
I look forward to Fri races as I learnt alot today!

Cheers

Great pick, James. :thumbsup: Here's a quick video. And a usual maybe for me, please.

p.s.: I'm new to capturing video and i'd like to ask for some help. This video was recorded at steady 60fps and while recording the fps counter showed 110+ fps for the whole time. Why is the video still a bit choppy ? When i play it from my pc it plays smoothly. Does youtube downgrade it or smth ? Thanks
Hi
Well on my PC the video looks nice ( no stuttering )
And yes youtube do downgrade Max 30 fps ( not all have powerfull computers)
I dont now what program you use to make the video--but if you use Windows movie maker-- use the High definition 16-9 render option button when you finish off the video it will give you the best result--but also the biggest file size
uploading will take a loooong time....I can see your video only goes to 360p
when you use the high definition button it will go to 1080p
Stig Bidstrup

Last edited:
@Andrew James
Look like I can make it this weekend so sign me up.

One question: The formula classic represents a late 80's formula one car and after some googling I found that the first sequential gearbox in F1 was used in 1989 in a Ferrari driven by Nigel Mensel. Is this the car the formula classic represents or is it a earlier car with H-pattern shifter?

TL;DR Sequential or H-pattern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play