Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Andrew James

I am really tired of having crashes without my fault.

Today, I had 2 crashes because crazy drivers and a lot of minor incidents like for example, S Andersson was out of the track and he come back without looking mirrors and that makes me to brake in the midle of the straight losing 2 or 3 seconds.

A lot of accidents without my responsibility that makes me really hungry, because in this event I was really faster compared with other events and I couldn´t play nothing.

In the first race, a crash with a black car skidded in the middle of the large straight of this track and so I am really hungry.

All the races I have played here I have a lot of accidents without my fault and I am really sad. Last Saturday was my first race without any accident but Tal Segal crash me a few and make me lose positions, but that was a understanding crash that can happen and he wait for me too.

But today was impossible, crashes in qualify, incidents, crashes in race, etc...

So I please all to don´t be a crazy driver and If they don´t know how to drive without crash, don´t participate in the races.

I can report at least 5 drivers with this event, but I will not report because I am just here for having fun. The next event (Formula Extreme) is my perfect event because Formula Extreme is my car and Formula 1 cars are the cars that I drive in a lot of leagues, etc...
So I will look to crashers, and if they crash me I will report all that happens me.

I understeand that accidents happens, but accidents like today and having accidents all the races is not acceptable.

Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back