Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

sorry I just got AMS and sometimes i would like to join some online races.. Is there a link that explain how to join you all? thank you
ionONE1 is right, you need to be premium to join our events: get all the details here.
Do you have server statistics so that you can see fast lap times of people?
Club races (and Mini events in particular) are meant for fun mostly: we have all levels so with a good grid like we have today you are almost certain to find someone of your level and enjoy a nice battle. We don't talk about lap times, that is not the main point.
Just downloaded the game too, sign me up~
How come you've uninstalled it in the first place Florian? :D You're in!
Never done this before but want to have a go so if possible I'd like to sign up for this.
You're in as well. This is a single event so you need to pick an existing car from the game. You need to sign in this thread if you want to join the upcoming league?

Sign me up please.
Have been away from simracing for 4 months due to breaking my hand. I tried RF2 last night and found the pace, so I want to get back into it.
You're on the list! :) But before joining, could you please go to your account and fill in your real name under your contact details? You should also use your real name in TS and in game. We like to know who we are racing with… Thank you!
How the....?......I missed signing in for this somehow.
Been thinking I was registered all week :whistling:

Anyways, I'm in. Sign me up please, ty.
:ninja:
Yeah, I was wondering too...:D All sorted, added you as well! :thumbsup:

Enjoyable racing again tonight, although it looks like i inadvertently caused chaos in race 2 again. (face palm)

Was on Chris's tail for the first 4 laps of race 1, but got caught out on the brakes into the hairpin and spun out unfortunately. Was a good race up until that point.

In race 2 yet again i ballsed up into the hairpin, got a wheel on the grass and spun all by myself, hitting Chris (again!) Looking at the replay this caused a couple of other contacts, so apologies to anyone caught up in that. My driving has been truly terrible recently. Later made contact with another car, and waited given i wasn't sure who was to blame. Had fun otherwise, and started to enjoy Suzuka the more i drove it.

Cheers all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back