Automobilista 2 | New Update, Loads Of Content Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Reiza Studios have released their much anticipated new 'landmark' Automobilista 2 game update - including a whole heap of new content for the simulation.

Yes it's here folks - the new build release of Automobilista 2 and some nice new free and paid content for good measure. We've got GT3 and GT4 cars from the likes of Mercedes, Porsche, McLaren and Chevrolet, the German Nurburgring circuit in different configurations, some fresh updates to the force feedback of the game, AI improvements and a load more goodies - certainly marking this one out as a key new update in the development of Automobilista 2 since it left Early Access.

Before we move on to the update notes, be sure to check out a couple of key messages from Reiza about this build:

Release Promo - Temporary free access to the Nurburgring track!

With the Nordschleife and 24h layouts not quite ready for this release, we have elected to temporarily offer the other modern Nurburgring layouts FREE to all users until the long layouts are added to the package at some point next week.

Please be advised that upon the addition of the Nordschleife & 24h layouts, all Nurburgring versions will revert to being available only for owners of the DLC or packages that include it.

Updated Force Feedback

This update adds fresh Force Feedback developments, the most significant being:

- Damping now adjustable via in-game FFB menu *
- Enhanced tyre flatspots **
- Enhanced feedback during braking
- Enhanced road feel (adjustable via FX slider) ***
- Improved scrub effect (adjustable via FX slider)
- Effectively eliminated FFB "deadzone" around center in some cars
- Improved gyro moment accuracy
- Now using SETA patch offset/deformation for mechanical trail (much more "organic" feel on edge of grip)
- Tyre temperature and pressure will affect feedback
- More distinctive oversteer / understeer feedback

* We recommend using damping in game vs on wheel setting. Damping in game scales with vehicle, so roughly same level for all cars. On wheel / driver damping doesn't scale with wheel gain, so if you have gain too low, damping will overwhelm FFB signal.

** flatspots are currently presented in "raw" form. Given tire is split into many small patches, you will receive "impulses" as there are "flat patches" on tire. It depends on amount of wear on individual patch. Hence the note "raw signal".

*** Road feel is based on physical surface mesh roughness / bumps - which on real vehicles would be "fed back" to the driver via vibration "travelling" thru chassis and as a result will be felt on steering rim especially cars and race cars that have racks bolted directly to chassis, without any sort of insulating "rubber mounts" - take note this would only "vibrate", not "move" wheel rim left-right. Given our gaming controllers are effectievly "1DOF" device - ie. able to move only left or right, we are shaping this vibration such that it can be felt on them too.

IMPORTANT: Custom Force Feedback profiles may be affected by code changes to the FFB system and not work as before the update. If you find that is the case consider sticking to the default profile until the author of the custom alternative updates his version.

Update Notes;

CONTENT
  • Added GT3 series (currently featuring 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT3 & 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 R & 2019 Mclaren 720S GT3)
  • Added GT4 series (currently featuring 2018 Mclaren 570S GT4, 2017 Camaro GT4-R & 2016 Porsche GT4 Cayman Clubsport)
  • Added 2020 Porsche Carrera Cup Brasil (featuring Porsche GT3 Cup 3.8 & 4.0)
  • Added Nurburgring Track (GP, Veedol & Sprint layouts - DLC TRACK, FREE TO ALL USERS FOR A LIMITED TIME

GENERAL
  • Added support for overriding default liveries with user liveries (more info for this soon)
  • Updated Force Feedback system & Added Damping slider to FFB menu
  • Championship mode: Adjusted Stock Car championship rules to better match real regulations ( refuelling permitted in pitstops; use formation+rolling start; added mandatory pitstop; increased minimum race to to 15 mins to allow AI sensible pitting options

UI & HUD
  • Added support for additional UI track filters
  • Fixed incorrect label on FOV options tab when in unselected state
  • Disabled 'Reset to defaults' button in main setup screen when fixed setups are used
  • Fixed RR compound decrease button altering wrong value
  • Further reduced opacity of disabled menu options on in-game screens
  • Fixed incorrect current lap in displayed on HUD when rolling start used
  • Gaps now shown in laps rather than time for lapped vehicles on weekend results
  • Added lobby detail page to multiplayer browser
  • Extended MP player interaction dialog to include Vote To Kick
  • Allowed Player interaction dialog acces to all users (previously host only)
  • Updated all in-game leaderboards to allow access to Player interaction dialog (left click / Joypad X)
  • Fixed player name clipping on in-game MP leaderboards

PHYSICS
  • Revised tyre treads in GT, Prototypes, Stock Cars, Super V8 for more longitudinal slip & improved force combining
  • Slight reduction to parking force FFB (all cars)
  • Fixed missing autolift function in Mini gearbox
  • Adjusted Max force for MRX (all variants)
  • Reduced default viscous lock & preload baseline in cars in LSD diffs
  • Slightly increased speed sensitivity in road tyre tread (60s Classics, F-Vee, Copa Fusca & Uno)
  • Slightly further reducing lock per clutch in LSD differentials
  • Corrected rev range error in Group A engines
  • Adjusted default gear ratios for Group A
  • Adjusted F-Ultimate sidewall stiffness

AI
  • Scaled the pit exit speed by the outlap slowdown factor (this prevents the AI going offroad after leaving the pits in Taruma)
  • Adjusted AI code to minimise weaving
  • Adjusted AI calculations for enforced pitstops in timed races
  • Further AI callibration pass for Group A, Procar & 125cc karts

TRACKS
  • Added animated helicopter & drones to Adelaide, Brasilia, Brands Hatch, Cadwell Park. Campo Grande, Cascavel, Curitiba, Imola, Jerez, Silverstone, Montreal, Silverstone 2001,
  • Hockenheim (all versions): Minor art & performance pass
  • Montreal: Object LOD fixes & Minor art & performance pass
  • Londrina: Adjusted triggers & start location
  • Donington: Object LOD fixes; Minor art & performance pass
  • Added VR cams for Adelaide, Kansai & Montreal
  • Goiania: Fixed marbles
  • Taruma: Minor art & performance pass
  • Oulton Park: Fixed broken pitcrew/pitbox marker animations in Oulton / Fosters layouts
  • Added helicopter & drone animations to Granja, Londrina, Hockenheim, Ibarra

VEHICLES
  • F3 (F301) - Revised and updated liveries including new community skin; Updated leather textures on head rests.
  • Metalmoro MRX: Added dirt / damage effects + Dangling damaged parts + new colliders (all variants)
  • Camaro SS - Corrected LOD D glitch
  • Added Gol) Dirt/Damage effects + Detachable boot lid (all variants)

Original Source: Reiza Studios

AMS 2 is available now, exclusive to PC.

The AMS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment is a great place to hang out and discuss the simulation with your fellow sim racing fans. Head over, say hello and come join in the action - start a new thread today!

AMS 2 Update Footer.jpg

Last edited:
Leaving AMS2 aside for a moment, it is precisely this concept that is passing on the development of videogames and that I intend to "fight".

The developers, very often, in the advertisements used to sell their product, do not say that the contents are incomplete or that they have to wait for their development. You learn this later.

So you take advantage of the appeal of the content, but then it's up to the user to find out how things are.

In this specific case, Reiza is selling its product to the general public using the GT3 "brand", but the general public knows nothing about the internal dynamics of the Reiza team and AMS2.The general public pays something because they want that thing. Or you have to explain well, and everywhere, that that thing will always be born incomplete and you don't know when it will be fixed.

I really understand the need to put out content to support the business. And I really embrace the whole Reiza team (really!), but I am not that kind of customer.

I'm not interested in having buckets of incomplete content, I want three of them, and I want them well done. Then three more and done very well. I am willing to pay more, if the price is part of the "three done very well".

I am that kind of customer. I think it is important for Reiza to know its customers. It is much more than probable that I - and those like me - are a minority. But I do exist, and I've never liked this way of "gaming" and I never will. And I don't want it to expand. So I fight it.
But then you won’t have these types of games. Reiza posted in this very thread and if you understood the implications, they need money to finish the game so they can not afford to wait until everything is 100% perfect.

So even in your ideal world, all you’d end up with on your crusade is big money studios producing their finished games. Enjoy the same F1 game released every year with slight tweaks.

But then you won’t have these types of games. Reiza posted in this very thread and if you understood the implications, they need money to finish the game so they can not afford to wait until everything is 100% perfect.

So even in your ideal world, all you’d end up with on your crusade is big money studios producing their finished games. Enjoy the same F1 game released every year with slight tweaks.

What "types of games"?

Reiza is a content creator studio. The game engine is already there. I would understand the need for big money if they had to make an engine, but they dont, they only need to mod Pcars2 essentially. If they cant even get that right, then you are basically funding their development, and expecting nothing in return until 2 years later.

ACC was financed by a big publisher.

iRacing has people paying for the service every month.

R3E are also content creators mostly, but they release vastly more polished stuff, and have done so for years and years.

S397 are a mix of content creators and a dev studio. So far they launched a lot of content, with hit and miss quality, and not much actual dev on the platform itself.

SMS are a big studio. They developed a whole game engine, and content to go along with it. When comes the time for them to pay the bills, people here lash on the tiniest of bugs they have. But thats ok, Ian Bell, big studio,etc.

F1 series. Codies are a big studio, they made a good and polished product. Again people here lash on the tiniest bugs, and their yearly iterations. But in the meantime, their games are highly playable and big numbers play them every year.

The WRC series: Superb job done by an average sized studio. Polished game, that all kinds of people like. Not even a mention around here almost.

So unless you like unplayable stuff to sit on your HD for months and even years on end, i don't get why anybody should favour this approach, instead of the ones you criticized.

Mind you, i have no axe to grind with Reiza. AMS1 is by far my most played sim, and still is, and i mod for it constantly. But i feel this type of development shouldn't be defended. I honestly think Reiza are understaffed. And they sure need a hand in crushing bugs, or physics development. Now if they can't afford it, thats another story...

What "types of games"?

Reiza is a content creator studio. The game engine is already there. I would understand the need for big money if they had to make an engine, but they dont, they only need to mod Pcars2 essentially. If they cant even get that right, then you are basically funding their development, and expecting nothing in return until 2 years later.

ACC was financed by a big publisher.

iRacing has people paying for the service every month.

R3E are also content creators mostly, but they release vastly more polished stuff, and have done so for years and years.

S397 are a mix of content creators and a dev studio. So far they launched a lot of content, with hit and miss quality, and not much actual dev on the platform itself.

SMS are a big studio. They developed a whole game engine, and content to go along with it. When comes the time for them to pay the bills, people here lash on the tiniest of bugs they have. But thats ok, Ian Bell, big studio,etc.

F1 series. Codies are a big studio, they made a good and polished product. Again people here lash on the tiniest bugs, and their yearly iterations. But in the meantime, their games are highly playable and big numbers play them every year.

The WRC series: Superb job done by an average sized studio. Polished game, that all kinds of people like. Not even a mention around here almost.

So unless you like unplayable stuff to sit on your HD for months and even years on end, i don't get why anybody should favour this approach, instead of the ones you criticized.

Mind you, i have no axe to grind with Reiza. AMS1 is by far my most played sim, and still is, and i mod for it constantly. But i feel this type of development shouldn't be defended. I honestly think Reiza are understaffed. And they sure need a hand in crushing bugs, or physics development. Now if they can't afford it, thats another story...
We just saw what happened with PCars. They were sold to a big studio and produced a simcade because it was more financially sound (and imo they realized the effort to please customers in the sim space was not worth it).

Codemasters is what you'd have from everyone. They make one game and make small iterations every year. We have that in Call of Duty, Madden and FIFA, etc. And fans of those series have come to hate that model and how much it hurt innovation.

Iracing is a great service, but its business model is quite different. I don't think people would be happy if the sim world turned into a bunch of Iracing models.

So if Reiza goes , you're left with S397, R3E and Kunos. How many of them are turning out new products? Rf2 and R3E still have lots of issues that people don't like, despite their games being out for 7+ years. It seems clear they realized there is not much benefit to building something new. Kunos nailed it with ACC, but they had struggles getting to that point and that was on a very limited sim and involved patching well after release. AC took years to get to a state where people were satisfied that it wasn't just a hotlapper.

Only Kunos can be said to possibly be thinking about a new game in the next several years. So as I said, be careful what you wish for. If you want a great "sim" you have to deal with the reality. Trying to make realistic sim seems extremely difficult, especially across a variety of cars and takes a lot of time and money (but if you know enough "modders" that can build a great sim game just off the madness engine, give Ian a call, I'm sure he'll take your money and let you make it). Money that a studio like Reiza doens't appear to have. And for a relatively small market of enthusiasts that are whiny about physics, FFB, graphics, VR, AI, and sounds all needing to be perfect and take pleasure in denigrating the competition in the name of their favorite sim.

Last edited:

I have no problem with small teams developing games, in fact, I love them.
But I want to know right away and also afterwards, clearly, what I have to expect from the release of a game that has to balance revenue with content.
When I say "I need to know in a clear way" this way must be immediately visible when buying the game, as is the Early Access. Not everyone can go through the developer forums.
I am talking about this way of making games, not Reiza specifically.

I knew (even if I didn't think that the development of bugs was so extensive in time) about the AMS2 project and a bit I expected it, but it could happen to me the same thing for a video gamethat I don't know anything about but I learn how things are only at a later time.

These facts, for those who buy AMS2 on Steam because there are nice pictures and now there are GT3s, are not immediately visible. And this is something that deeply bothers me. It's something that I want to end for all kinds of products.

Hurray for the small teams, but be as clear as possible right away. Always.

--------

I have to edit myself

Reiza clearly say it in Steam: "The game has a long-term development plan that will see continual developments being made over several years following its release, continually growing with the addition of new game modes, features, cars and tracks from the best of the past, present and future of motorsports!"

My apologize.

Last edited:
Been watching a bit of the Kyalami 9h Intercontinental GT Challenge race of last year and then comparing it with the car behaviour in AMS 2 and ACC, and it seems to me that the suspension on the AMS 2 cars is too soft compared to the real thing. I'm talking about the "good" cars, like the Mclaren and the AMG, and not the bouncy Porsches, which Reiza already promised a fix for.

In AMS 2 these GT3 cars can eat curbs like it's no business, because of the soft suspension, which allows you to take lines trough corners that the real drivers on that race were avoiding. An example is "The Kink", just before the last corner (T12, I think). In AMS 2 you can drive over the yellow sausage curb on the inside without much trouble, but if you do it in ACC it will unsettle the car drastically. On the real race all drivers avoided that sausage curb which leads me to believe that the ACC cars might be more accurate (in terms of suspension).

Last edited:
We just saw what happened with PCars. They were sold to a big studio and produced a simcade because it was more financially sound (and imo they realized the effort to please customers in the sim space was not worth it).

Codemasters is what you'd have from everyone. They make one game and make small iterations every year. We have that in Call of Duty, Madden and FIFA, etc. And fans of those series have come to hate that model and how much it hurt innovation.

Iracing is a great service, but its business model is quite different. I don't think people would be happy if the sim world turned into a bunch of Iracing models.

So if Reiza goes , you're left with S397, R3E and Kunos. How many of them are turning out new products? Rf2 and R3E still have lots of issues that people don't like, despite their games being out for 7+ years. It seems clear they realized there is not much benefit to building something new. Kunos nailed it with ACC, but they had struggles getting to that point and that was on a very limited sim and involved patching well after release. AC took years to get to a state where people were satisfied that it wasn't just a hotlapper.

Only Kunos can be said to possibly be thinking about a new game in the next several years. So as I said, be careful what you wish for. If you want a great "sim" you have to deal with the reality. Trying to make realistic sim seems extremely difficult, especially across a variety of cars and takes a lot of time and money (but if you know enough "modders" that can build a great sim game just off the madness engine, give Ian a call, I'm sure he'll take your money and let you make it). Money that a studio like Reiza doens't appear to have. And for a relatively small market of enthusiasts that are whiny about physics, FFB, graphics, VR, AI, and sounds all needing to be perfect and take pleasure in denigrating the competition in the name of their favorite sim.

Again, you are being intelectually dishonest.

Never did i say that i have a problem with Reiza, or i am denigrating them in particular.

If you want to white knight, then i think this conversation should end.

But to asnwer your points, first of all, Ian Bell didnt sell the game engine to Reiza. It was bell himself that contacted Reiza, so you should thank him, or else Reiza would be out of business already, or just making modded cars for RF2.

Second, what i am "wishing" is that people dont go out, buy a game suposedly already out and beyond version 1.0, only to find out that the game is an early beta at best, and that the new content coming out is also in early beta. Claiming you are selling a product, only to people find out that said product is not finished yet, despite advertising otherwise, is borderline dishonest. I would have no problems with this if Reiza would be upfront and kept the game in Beta longer. But no, they didn't, and the Boss of the company himself came here to say with all the letters that he pushed content out to get MONEY so that his company stays afloat. And yet, if Ian Bell or codies do this, they are nailed to the cross.

Again, i would have no problems if this whole AMS2 thing was just a long beta stage, and they would assume this. But no, instead, they are deliberately fooling people into believe they can buy a game already done, when it's nothing of the sort. They even admit they dont listen to their beta testers, because they are just too busy pushing content.

We costumers dont need to care about the companies financial woes. Ultimately, thats not our problem. And if Reiza presents a game already out, beyond 1.0, then they should not be surprised when people judge it as such, and it falls way short.

Last edited:
Again, you are being intelectually dishonest.

Never did i say that i have a problem with Reiza, or i am denigrating them in particular.

If you want to white knight, then i think this conversation should end.

But to asnwer your points, first of all, Ian Bell didnt sell the game engine to Reiza. It was bell himself that contacted Reiza, so you should thank him, or else Reiza would be out of business already, or just making modded cars for RF2.

Second, what i am "wishing" is that people dont go out, buy a game suposedly already out and beyond version 1.0, only to find out that the game is an early beta at best, and that the new content coming out is also in early beta. Claiming you are selling a product, only to people find out that said product is not finished yet, despite advertising otherwise, is borderline dishonest. I would have no problems with this if Reiza would be upfront and kept the game in Beta longer. But no, they didn't, and the Boss of the company himself came here to say with all the letters that he pushed content out to get MONEY so that his company stays afloat. And yet, if Ian Bell or codies do this, they are nailed to the cross.

Again, i would have no problems if this whole AMS2 thing was just a long beta stage, and they would assume this. But no, instead, they are deliberately fooling people into believe they can buy a game already done, when it's nothing of the sort. They even admit they dont listen to their beta testers, because they are just too busy pushing content.

We costumers dont need to care about the companies financial woes. Ultimately, thats not our problem. And if Reiza presents a game already out, beyond 1.0, then they should not be surprised when people judge it as such, and it falls way short.

I guess you missed the important find by leclessito:

Reiza clearly say it in Steam: "The game has a long-term development plan that will see continual developments being made over several years following its release, continually growing with the addition of new game modes, features, cars and tracks from the best of the past, present and future of motorsports!"

So what is intellectually dishonest? They aren't promising perfection, you are just demanding it based on some standard you decided was important. Then, you sit on this board and act like there isn't plenty of information out there for consumers to find on how the game plays, what stage it is in, etc. You literally have the developer discussing this very issue in this very thread in their own words.

You should care about financial woes, that was the whole point of my post. If they have no way to raise the funds to turn out your perfect product, they just wouldn't make one. So I am not sure how that does anything helpful for you and other people interested in the product.

Last edited:
I don't think many people were defending the bouncing Porsches. Most people said that Reiza identified the issue and was working to fix it.
Just gonna copy a this part of a "cat dude" in this same thread.

And racecars bounce, especially if they are not equipped with 10k adjustable four-way-dampers like in the GT3 class and especially with cars like the Porsche and it's missing weight in the front. In games like iRacing and AC the physics and graphics are on different layers, so what you see and what you get are two different things. If the car in AMS2 bounces, it will bounce physically and visually like in the real cars. Real racing is not the smooth ride that most sims are pretending it to be...

OMG ... enough already. Reiza know what they are doing. It's always been stated that the sim is being developed. The GT3 is free content. If you don't like it don't play it. All those people telling Reiza what they should and shouldn't do be respectful. It's one thing to say I think this is a bug, that should be enough, not followed up with Reiza should have done this and that etc.. Reiza I trust will deliver the most spectacular sim experience.
Great post. All the bashing and negative talk is getting tiring. I do understand the frustration, but if this was PC2 or any EA game you would be ignored. At least Reiza is listening. Posting thoughts is good, but as mentioned just be respectful.

All the talk about the SMS engine is just unfounded. I was not a big fan of PC2, but what Reiza has already done is fantastic IMO. And they keep making it better each update (usually ;)). The SMS engine is now responsible for one of my least favorite (but still enjoyed) sims to my favorite sim.

I will make a prediction, Reiza will fix the Porsche issue on the next update. Would I even have assumed this with any other company? Doubtful.

Last edited:

The first part is ungenerous on Reiza as we don't know (at least I don't) what kind of access they may have to the source code of the engine and if and how much they are modifying it.

Looking at their approach to the clutch diff issues I would think about a very superficial access allowing changes to 'calibration' parameters but not to the core logics.

Even in this case, knowing how convoluted and unpredictable Madness engine can be, realizing 100 mods trying to balance the AI is a mammoth of a job, one that SMS miserably failed to accomplish with much higher resources.

Renato, basically alone, is already doing much better, also running the business in parallel, so kudos to him for skills and dedication.

That said, yes they would benefit a lot from more eyes and hands on physics department...

Last edited:
But my friend who drove a R8 GT3 Evo in real life told me it is how you should drive a GT3 car: brake into apex, do a shape V turn (which helps activate the least TC) and accelerate out of the corner with 100% throttle. However if you do this in AMS 2, lets say 720S at Kyalami T1, you will spin 10 of the 10 at the T1 entry, which is not realistic at all.
You can brake fully straight into many apexes by positioning the car before in the right direction, so it depends on the details and a 'V' has btw two straight lines;)

I almost never spin in AMS2 on the brakes and certainly not at T1 Kyalami. This corner needs the car to rotate about 90° for the exit and I don't see a possibility to brake into that by any chance without loosing the rear (trailbraking isn't braking for me btw). Braking means transferring most of the weight to the front-axis and so lightening the rear and making it prone to lift-off oversteer. Braking straight is also the most effective way to use the most possible tyre-treat surface since tyres can only work to their full potential if they hold the weight lateral or longitudinal, but not both together. You can watch any Nico Rosberg 'How to master' episode, because he's repeating this always. Position the car as straight as possible on the brakes and on the throttle and I don't believe GT3-cars are that different.

Last edited:
You can brake fully straight into many apexes by positioning the car before in the right direction, so it depends on the details and a 'V' has btw two straight lines;)

I almost never spin in AMS2 on the brakes and certainly not at T1 Kyalami. This corner needs the car to rotate about 90° for the exit and I don't see a possibility to brake into that by any chance without loosing the rear (trailbraking isn't braking for me btw). Braking means transferring most of the weight to the front-axis and so lightening the rear and making it prone to lift-off oversteer. Braking straight is also the most effective way to use the most possible tyre-treat surface since tyres can only work to their full potential if they hold the weight lateral or longitudinal, but not both together. You can watch any Nico Rosberg 'How to master' episode, because he's repeating this always. Position the car as straight as possible on the brakes and on the throttle and I don't believe GT3-cars are that different.
How do you feel about Reiza removing the bouncy Porsche bug, I mean feature?

What's the next bug you gonna defend?

How do you feel about Reiza removing the bouncy Porsche bug, I mean feature?

What's the next bug you gonna defend?
I told them already how to fix it, since too low tyre-pressures on default is mainly causing what seems too much. A 911-Porsche has the engine in the back, so lightening the front far more like a libra on the throttle compare to mid- or front-engine concepts. I don't see any reason to fix this, since it's a design-flaw of rear-engine cars without enough front-downforce and highend-dampers to compensate it. It's like with any ball. The lighter it is, the more it bounce.

The best advice I could give is to ask factual Porsche Cup drivers if and what's wrong with it instead of me or you.

...and? You think the costumers of said companies were satisfied? Your whole post can be summarized by: "other people do it, so Reiza can do it too!"...
You couldn’t continue and counter my argument so you changed the argument altogether into something it wasn’t. Thanks for confirming I won

I never intended that everyone be satisfied. Just that people were being unreasonable because said people don’t know how software development or running a business works. I’ll stick up for Reiza like I stuck up for kunos when they released acc. Funny how people forgot about that

I told them already how to fix it, since too low tyre-pressures on default is mainly causing what seems too much. A 911-Porsche has the engine in the back, so lightening the front far more like a libra on the throttle compare to mid- or front-engine concepts. I don't see any reason to fix this, since it's a design-flaw of rear-engine cars without enough front-downforce and highend-dampers to compensate it. It's like with any ball. The lighter it is, the more it bounce.

The best advice I could give is to ask factual Porsche Cup drivers if and what's wrong with it instead of me or you.

Ok, we are screwed... :roflmao:
Sorry, couldn't resist.

P.S.
Cayman GT4 is mid engine design. Jumping as well, even more...

Last edited:
Ok, we are screwed... :roflmao:
Sorry, couldn't resist.

P.S.
Cayman GT4 is mid engine design. Jumping as well, even more...
When a reporter asked Sabine Schmitz during a VLN-race last year what's the major difference between a Porsche GT3-R (she was driving before) and a Cayman GT4 she said: The Cayman is bouncing so funny. She also made some more comments about the 'cheap' suspension and when you look for the specs of the car on the Porsche-site, they don't even say what's in it. Every GT4-car has some short-comings if it's brakes, TC/ABS or whatever and my guess is, the Cayman has a pretty basic suspension.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.