Automobilista 2 | Hotfix Update 1.1.0.5 Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Yet another new Automobilsta 2 hotfix update released on Steam recently - adding plenty of interesting fixes, tweaks, improvements and changes to the popular racing title.
  • Various physics improvements.
  • Update to Spa.
  • New community liveries.

In something of a flurry of recent updates, Reiza Studios have remained hard at work bringing yet further goodies to the AMS 2 racing simulation on Steam, with another hotfix update deployment dropping on Friday hot off the back of the recent V1.1.0.4 update of earlier this week.

Update Notes:

Automobilista 2 has now been updated to v1.1.0.5 - this is a hotfix to further complement our latest release with some additional improvements and corrections.

The update is large in size (1.6GB) because of a build error changing the checksum of some large files that have otherwise remained unchanged - we apologise in advance if that causes any inconvenience.

AMS 2 Middle.jpg

V1.1.0.5 CHANGELOG

GENERAL

• Fixed bug that could lead to vehicles receiving draft from vehicles far behind them

UI
  • Fixed distance to screen value on triple screen setup
PHYSICS
  • Further driveline adjustments & fine tuning, fixing issues with clutch slipping in upshifts with some cars
  • Adjusted default clutch setting for Stock cars, Montana, Camaro GT4R, Porsches
  • Fixed bug with F-Retro wet tires breaking physics
  • Fixed bug with F-Ultimate slicks breaking physics if driven on wet
  • Adjusted default gear ratios for M1 Procar, Group A cars
AI
  • Further improvements to AI lateral weaving/abruptness of movement
  • Added new improvements to AI behaviour when it predicts it´s going to run off the road (should reduce some causes of abrupt lateral movement / loss of control)
  • Further general A performance callibration
AUDIO
  • Caterham Academy: adjusted sounds, improved audio loops
  • Copa Fusca: Fixed engine sound drop-off during gear shifts
  • SprintRace: further improvements to audio loops
  • M1 Procar: increased volume when driving in swingman view
TRACKS
  • Spa: various fixes for lodding pop-ups, further optimization
  • Velopark: Improved wall collisions; fixed some terrain gaps; improved shadows; adjusted tire stack height; adjusted 3D grass to fix instances of wall clipping; removed shadow casting & reflections from transparent face
  • Interlagos Historic: Added startlights; removed shadow casting from transparent fences
  • Oulton Park: Added missing track lights
  • Curitiba: Adjusted HUD map zoom
  • Curvelo: Adjusted render mesh to match updated physical noise
VEHICLES:
  • Added community liveries: Copa Fusca - Fernando Goncalves #888 / Luiz Gonzaga #09 / Marcos Cruz #20 / Tom Emilsen #3422 / Troyan Donut #61 / Filomena Silva #00
  • Caterham 360 Superlight - Allan Nenes #25 / Gasper Zupan #2
  • Caterham 620R - Gyda Marvik #25 / Chris Shire #26

Original Source: Reiza Studios

AMS 2 - available now exclusively to PC.

Want to know more about the sim? Got a trick or tip to share with the community? Fire up a thread in the AMS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and share that knowledge!

AMS 2 Footer.jpg

Last edited:
Great things happening but for a few months the majority of the updates seems on physics and AI.
Hope to see more on like performancve, UI, sounds, careers, graphics, vr, controller and multiplayer improvements. However some of are just on the way.

Maybe Mr D Gourley could be your photographer, then photoshop the cars in!

Maybe^^, afterwards I don't pretend to drive beautiful cars or sports cars. At worst to create the illusion, there are the circuits of Dijon-Prenois or Magny-Cours in the vicinity of my home. There is more chance to find beautiful cars there.

On the other hand, I have seen a Formula 3 car in my neighbourhood ... normal, lol

Maybe^^, afterwards I don't pretend to drive beautiful cars or sports cars. At worst to create the illusion, there are the circuits of Dijon-Prenois or Magny-Cours in the vicinity of my home. There is more chance to find beautiful cars there.

On the other hand, I have seen a Formula 3 car in my neighbourhood ... normal, lol
Oh man! You have just mentioned two of my favorite circuits! My most driven in GTR2 & GTL, where I really got to know them. Wow, that must be an amazing place to live! How much would I love to see these two circuits in AMS2! Infact, are there any french tracks in it yet? I feel a feature request coming on!

• Deleted member 241736

H E L L O _____ R E I Z A read the controller bug comments - or will u leave this item ACC, rf2 iracing, RRR Gran Turismo or other racing sims ???

Last edited by a moderator:
strange when a car series improves some become worse than before...the ffb and some physics are far from credible damage others are really good...
brake problem also it lacks a lot of bite and feeling!
I hope the many updates to come will fix that!

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies