ATS/ETS2 E90 Cluster Arduino

Hey community,

I am working on a project and have hit one last hurdle then on completion I hope to share with the gaming community, as I have spent hundreds of hours searching for answers have found a few videos of this setup working but no how to's.

I have an E90 Cluster along with 2 Arduino Uno's and 2 Seeed Studio CAN BUS Shields.

I have managed to get them "working" via telemetry. However as you will see in my video, that the one problem is the cluster seems to drop out/reboot every few seconds.

The resistance in the can bus is correct, I have tried a second cluster but still no joy.

If anyone knows anything that could be causing this that I may have missed your help will be greatly appreciated as I have hit a wall of where to go next.

I have jumped in at the deep end and this is my first Arduino/CAN project.

Thanks

Hi,

I've a similar setup. I've cut the termination resistors on the Seeed can shield. The Speedometer, fuel gauge & dash lights work. But for some reason the RPM gauge doesn't work. The cluster was working when pulled from the car. Also when I turn ON power to the cluster I can see all the gauges vibrate a bit and calibrate to 0. The RPM also moves in this case.

Do, you have any idea what could be wrong?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.6%