Cars Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro

As he said, he's working on the Valkyrie cockpit, but also on the Toyota :)
Yeeeees... I saw that, just like you did. I guess I was really querying whether starting a new project when a long-standing one remains unfinished would be a bit... distracting. I suppose I was being as patronising to him as you just were to me, so I withdraw the question. Merry Christmas everybody! :)

Yeeeees... I saw that, just like you did. I guess I was really querying whether starting a new project when a long-standing one remains unfinished would be a bit... distracting. I guess I was being as patronising to him as you just were to me, so I withdraw the question. Merry Christmas everybody! :)
Sorry, I didn't mean to be patronising in any way. Just thought you'd missed it in his post :)

GRSuperSport_WIP03.JPG

Got some progress on the Toyota GR Super Sport

Well, the Valkyrie's participation at Le Mans has been posponed, if not cancelled: https://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/aston-martin-hypercar-valkyrie-confirmed/4687697/

I hope someday we get to play with the car in Assetto Corsa at least. This was going to be the swan song for the V12.

ya.........so disappointed..............they just threw away the chance to win in modern Le Mans while Stroll never have the skills to become a F1 legend. Also bad for PR in their road car sales.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.