Cars Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro

Awesome video just popped up on youtube.

963 bhp
700 Nm
~9800RPM

And roal legal. Insane.

GOLHf7G.jpg

watch

Hey Arnold,
Are you progressing well on the project?
Can we soon have a video preview on Assetto Corsa?
Especially to hear this V12 of madness!
Best Regards,
Jonathan
I still have to find some free time to model the cockpit before doing anything ingame, quite busying on making new demos for my business at the moment.

In fact I think the cockpit won't take a lot of time, the exterior itself took me about a month of work only, with 10 days spent on photo matching and drawing the 3d cage for modeling. The most challenging part of this car was that I could only estimate the dimension and wheelbase by using the wheels diameter of the street version lol. Then correct the curves bit by bit based on the photos that I can find on the internet.

AMValkyrieAMR_WIP001.JPG

AMValkyrieAMR_WIP002.JPG

AMValkyrieAMR_WIP011.jpg

Looks ok as a show concept car recreation I guess.

Last edited:
I still have to find some free time to model the cockpit before doing anything ingame, quite busying on making new demos for my business at the moment.

In fact I think the cockpit won't take a lot of time, the exterior itself took me about a month of work only, with 10 days spent on photo matching and drawing the 3d cage for modeling. The most challenging part of this car was that I could only estimate the dimension and wheelbase by using the wheels diameter of the street version lol. Then correct the curves bit by bit based on the photos that I can find on the internet.

View attachment 285173

View attachment 285174

View attachment 285175

All right, all right, take your time.
Your work is remarkable!

View attachment 285173

View attachment 285174

View attachment 285175

Any news?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back