Cars Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro

working on the cockpit, update soon in the next few days

Screenshots are from my WebGL 2.0 configurator, with render resolution at 5K and shadows at 16K res

cockpit textures are still mock-up ones, details are not all there too

Valkyrie_WebGL_WIP02.jpg

Valkyrie_WebGL_WIP05.jpg

Valkyrie_WebGL_WIP06.jpg

Valkyrie_WebGL_WIP07.jpg

It's funny... I actually don't like this car at all, really, but I'm excited for this mod. Your work is just so good, you make me want something I don't actively like. Humans are weird LOL

We are never going to see this car race unfortunately :cry: so at least we might get a very decent rendition of it for Assetto Corsa. I can't wait :D

• Deleted member 223075

You're abrasive and demanding. You're the same person that got on his case about starting another project before finishing this one. That's why.

Let the man do what he wants to do, and have some manners.

There is nothing wrong when i said " Would be better to have a ingame render... ". It's just to have a different view of this car than Unity render (yes it looks good but in AC it will probably look different).

And about the"starting another project 's question" it was just a question not an accusation

If you don't like that, as you wich, i don't care about it.

There is nothing wrong when i said " Would be better to have a ingame render... ". It's just to have a different view of this car than Unity render (yes it looks good but in AC it will probably look different).

And about the"starting another project 's question" it was just a question not an accusation

When someone posts something and you say "it'd be better" you're invalidating what they've done and imposing your own view. You've made no comment on the quality or validity of what is, or shown any appreciation for what has been shared, only pushed for more. That's incredibly selfish and demanding, and it's a very common thread in your posts on this forum. Some manners would go a long way.

And, frankly, I know you don't care, otherwise you wouldn't continue to act that way. I only pointed it out because you asked. I have zero expectation that your demeanor will change.

It will look as good as it can in AC for sure, the point I am not importing it to AC is that, I don't want to spend the time to import something WIP. It's in Unity because it's used as a testbed for my realtime stuffs development. Once it's done I will just convert the things into AC's format........All the textures on this car are done in either 4K or 8K........so I don't find it would look bad unless the game engine is bad........

Last edited:
High res textures make sense for renders, but when you get to import the car into AC you probably should scale them down a bit. Not everybody has a top tier PC, mine is reasonably good and it kinda struggles with +4k skins.

Hey Arnold, hope you're doing well. Can I ask how you are getting on with this project?
I am busying with my job, so I think I hadn't touch the car except fixed few reflection bugs since August. The car's cockpit still need some works for the steering wheel and the textures. Apart from that I spent 2 or 3 days to do some alignment works for modeling the Porsche 919 Street later. That's all for car stuffs in the last few months.

Porsche919Street_WIP00.JPG

The Valkyrie current status:
ValkyrieAMR_cam17_RTX_1440p.jpg

AMValkyrieAMR_v6_cam19_1440p_RTX.jpg

AMValkyrieAMR_v6_cam23_1440p_RTX.jpg

AMValkyrieAMR_v6_cam16_r_down_1440p_RTX.jpg

Last edited:
I am busying with my job, so I think I hadn't touch the car except fixed few reflection bugs since August. The car's cockpit still need some works for the steering wheel and the textures. Apart from that I spent 2 or 3 days to do some alignment works for modeling the Porsche 919 Street later. That's all for car stuffs in the last few months.

View attachment 428608

View attachment 428624

View attachment 428625

View attachment 428626

View attachment 428627

No problem mate, I just wondered how you were getting on or if you were still making this. I look forward to the 919 street for sure, and of course life is always more important than mods - thanks for getting back to me and updating on your progress though.
:thumbsup:

View attachment 428608

View attachment 428624

View attachment 428625

View attachment 428626

View attachment 428627
I wish I could help you out somehow.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling