Cars Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro

I still have to find some free time to model the cockpit before doing anything ingame, quite busying on making new demos for my business at the moment.

In fact I think the cockpit won't take a lot of time, the exterior itself took me about a month of work only, with 10 days spent on photo matching and drawing the 3d cage for modeling. The most challenging part of this car was that I could only estimate the dimension and wheelbase by using the wheels diameter of the street version lol. Then correct the curves bit by bit based on the photos that I can find on the internet.

View attachment 285173

View attachment 285174

View attachment 285175

Looks ok as a show concept car recreation I guess.

So Arnold, how's the project going?

It's not a request, there's plenty of time until next year and it's mostly just an announcement and a proof of concept drawing for now, but Aston Martin confirmed today that they will bring the car to the WEC and Le Mans in 2020/2021.
aston-martin-valkyrie-le-mans-2021.jpg

Just saw this this morning at RTM modding. Mod Edit:link removed
It is so expensive for a single car :confused::confused:
So if people the are really hurry to put their hands on a valkyrie and have (lot of) money there you go....

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this this morning at RTM modding. Mod Edit:link removed
It is so expensive for a single car :confused::confused:
So if people the are really hurry to put their hands on a valkyrie and have (lot of) money there you go....

I suggest to not download from that modding team... 99% of their mods ar rips with "copy and paste" physics and the ones that seem "scratch made" are stupidly expensive and you have no guarantee to obtain that mod (they are terribly souspicious, they want 0 risks about someone that can steal their "hard" work)

I suggest to not download from that modding team... 99% of their mods ar rips with "copy and paste" physics and the ones that seem "scratch made" are stupidly expensive and you have no guarantee to obtain that mod (they are terribly souspicious, they want 0 risks about someone that can steal their "hard" work)

Yeah personally i had no intention to buy it considered the price of it but it's such a shame as it is the only mod at this day for the Valkyrie

• Deleted member 223075

Yeah it's a rip but with that you already have a starting point. Then you can improve it, change/correct sahders, make a better physics and correct all data of the car.

I still have to find some free time to model the cockpit before doing anything ingame, quite busying on making new demos for my business at the moment.

In fact I think the cockpit won't take a lot of time, the exterior itself took me about a month of work only, with 10 days spent on photo matching and drawing the 3d cage for modeling. The most challenging part of this car was that I could only estimate the dimension and wheelbase by using the wheels diameter of the street version lol. Then correct the curves bit by bit based on the photos that I can find on the internet.

View attachment 285173

View attachment 285174

View attachment 285175

Looks ok as a show concept car recreation I guess.
How is the project going Arnold?

Currently I am very busy with my business stuffs so anything related to cars has to be put on hold at the moment
We certainly understand. I've marked this thread to watch because the Valkyrie would be an excellent addition to AC, and it looks like you know what you're doing. I was wondering if everything was okay because you hadn't posted an update for a while--good to see that you've checked in. I'm sure it will be great when you can find time to commit to it.

Shame this project has ground to a halt, but perfectly understandable.

The RTM version will probably be leaked in the meantime. The model and shaders will undoubtedly be OK but the physics are likely to need a complete overhaul.

Shame this project has ground to a halt, but perfectly understandable.

The RTM version will probably be leaked in the meantime. The model and shaders will undoubtedly be OK but the physics are likely to need a complete overhaul.

Unfortunately the model is pretty awful. It is clearly from Humster3D and the proportions are worse than cars from Gran Turismo 1.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%