RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Assetto Corsa Competizione | V1.5 and GT4 DLC Released

So, someone contacted 505 about regional pricing on ACC and they got the following answer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting 505 Games support. I'm sorry that you're having this issue.

Unfortunately, we don't have any way to assist you with this since we don't have influence over regional releases or their pricing.

It seems the previous message from Marco Massarutto about regional pricing problem was just damage control. Kunos says it's on the publisher, 505 games says it's not on them.

So, nothing will change, and nobody has any intention to change it as well.

It looks like not much left to talk about GT4 cars on the forum.

Is it because not much new players buying or just it isn't fun anymore?

I don't see too many leagues run GT4s regularly. Sometimes as a mini-championship or mixed class. My personal feeling is not overly popular, similar to GT3cup or the Huracan ST.
No idea why that is. Personally I would like to do a fun-championship with GT4. Will see if I can find such thing.
But overall I prefer the driving experience in GT3s, but GT4s can be fun (I'm not very fast with them though).

Haven't tried the impact of the new tyre physics on GT4 tyres yet. For GT3 I'm not liking it too much tbh.

Still makes me laugh everyone complaining over 11 scratch made cars for 18 euros but 1 imported track from AC1 and 2 cosmetic updates to cars is a bargain for 8 euros :confused: :D How odd people see things.
cosmetic updates? not really, the 2020 Merc and Ferrari are two completely new cars.
track imported? as Aris said, the only thing they imported - and not even completely - was the laser scan data, everything else has been redone, and it is quite visible.
in the dlc you also got all 2020 liveries + the new 2020 Pirelli tyres model for 2020 cars + updated tyre model for all cars + new AI by Stefano.
so yes, I'd say it's a hell of a bargain for 8euro given that it is the usual price for an AMS2 or Rf2 track.

CC

Premium
cosmetic updates? not really, the 2020 Merc and Ferrari are two completely new cars.
track imported? as Aris said, the only thing they imported - and not even completely - was the laser scan data, everything else has been redone, and it is quite visible.
in the dlc you also got all 2020 liveries + the new 2020 Pirelli tyres model for 2020 cars + updated tyre model for all cars + new AI by Stefano.
so yes, I'd say it's a hell of a bargain for 8euro given that it is the usual price for an AMS2 or Rf2 track.
I thought some corners seemed different yesterday I drive AC/ACC Imola the 1st right apex after the start finish straight seems totally different thought I was imagining it :D Does look twice nice in ACC that track.

guidofoc

Premium
I agree that the 2020 DLC is a bit "slim" as a proper 2020 season should include Magny-Cours and a revised Zandvoort, plus the Toyota Supra GT4. On the other hand, 2020 being 2020 i prefer this to nothing. I hope those tracks will make it in a future update.

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
So, someone contacted 505 about regional pricing on ACC and they got the following answer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting 505 Games support. I'm sorry that you're having this issue.

Unfortunately, we don't have any way to assist you with this since we don't have influence over regional releases or their pricing.

It seems the previous message from Marco Massarutto about regional pricing problem was just damage control. Kunos says it's on the publisher, 505 games says it's not on them.

So, nothing will change, and nobody has any intention to change it as well.
massaruto posted in his facebook we are looking into the issue, fix soon, after that he look to the other side and say deal with it, then block me so pretty sure they decide remove and rise the price for the base game

I actually prefer the GT4 cars. They just aren't as popular in the multiplayer races and I don't chat alot about them either. But I find them easier to tame than the GT3s, and for me, better control is a more enjoyable experience.

I was planning t
I actually prefer the GT4 cars. They just aren't as popular in the multiplayer races and I don't chat alot about them either. But I find them easier to tame than the GT3s, and for me, better control is a more enjoyable experience.

I'm trying to make up my mind about buying as well but there isn't much discussion about them.

I'm afraid they are only less powered versions of GT3 cars, which on my setup lacks force feedback to my taste. Also the discount was less than I was expecting considering game price discount. Inclusion of GT4 cars from 2020 update made it worse as well.

The price is not that much for sim world but buying sth which I won't enjoy will be waste of money. As their focus on GT3, maybe getting 2020 DLC in future will be better.

massaruto posted in his facebook we are looking into the issue, fix soon, after that he look to the other side and say deal with it, then block me so pretty sure they decide remove and rise the price for the base game

It looks like they have control on price increases only :roflmao:

I'm afraid they are only less powered versions of GT3 cars, which on my setup lacks force feedback to my taste.

No not just less power, but also less downforce, higher ride heights, so quite a different driving experience, they slide around a fair bit more and you can really attack the curbs in them. I find the FFB really good but you know...subjective and all that

Last edited:
No not just less power, but also less downforce, higher ride heights, so quite a different driving experience, they slide around a fair bit more and you can really attack the curbs in them. I find the FFB really good but you know...subjective and all that

I hope you are right. I bought it on sale, half for experiencing by myself, half for putting a brick on sim world :D

Last edited: