Assetto Corsa Competizione | Suzuka Previews

Ricoow

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni certainly aren't holding back teasing their upcoming Intercontinental GT Pack!

Today Kunos Simulazioni have released four beautiful new screenshots of the Japanese Suzuka Circuit, showing off different parts of this challenging circuit, with different time-of-day situations. Kunos are certainly hyping up the upcoming DLC on social media with a release date to be confirmed soon. The Intercontinental GT Pack is set to feature Suzuka, Kyalami, Bathurst, Laguna Seca and a bunch of new liveries from the Intercontinental GT Series!

I simply can't wait for the new tracks to arrive, can you?

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date has yet to be confirmed.

Want to ask our community a question about the sim? No worries, head over to the ACC sub forum and start a new thread today!

ACC Suzuka Preview 1.jpg
ACC Suzuka Preview 2.jpg
ACC Suzuka Preview 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the one for me - the one I've been waiting for.

I honestly don't get the love of Bathurst - It's the track version of driving in a traffic jam, and that's without any other cars present - no joy to be had.

Suzuka is a proper drivers track. it ebbs and flows, rewards pushing, but punishes overdriving. Suzuka is a "just one more lap" circuit. Bathurst is a "are we there yet" circuit.

Suzuka is an awesome track for sure.
Bathurst is a bit weird, but we also like because it is different. Both are great imo. ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 82 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.4%