Assetto Corsa Competizione | Suzuka Previews

Ricoow

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni certainly aren't holding back teasing their upcoming Intercontinental GT Pack!

Today Kunos Simulazioni have released four beautiful new screenshots of the Japanese Suzuka Circuit, showing off different parts of this challenging circuit, with different time-of-day situations. Kunos are certainly hyping up the upcoming DLC on social media with a release date to be confirmed soon. The Intercontinental GT Pack is set to feature Suzuka, Kyalami, Bathurst, Laguna Seca and a bunch of new liveries from the Intercontinental GT Series!

I simply can't wait for the new tracks to arrive, can you?

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date has yet to be confirmed.

Want to ask our community a question about the sim? No worries, head over to the ACC sub forum and start a new thread today!

ACC Suzuka Preview 1.jpg
ACC Suzuka Preview 2.jpg
ACC Suzuka Preview 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome that Suzuka is coming for ACC, that alone will make me fire it up again.
Though, what's with the dull screenshots? They often look like someone shat on it and didn't wipe it all clean again. They look sterile and even more like a game.
This is my idea of Suzuka:
tberg_suzuka_edit1.jpg

original:
tberg_suzuka_edit.jpg

Last edited:
What I dont understand. These screens are 1080P. And they are very crips and sharp. When actually ingame, when using 1080P this games graphics are not sharp and crips at all. They are very blurry. I have motionblur off, and have to use the new nvidia sharpen settings to get a half decent image. I run the game in 3840x1080.

What I dont understand. These screens are 1080P. And they are very crips and sharp. When actually ingame, when using 1080P this games graphics are not sharp and crips at all. They are very blurry. I have motionblur off, and have to use the new nvidia sharpen settings to get a half decent image. I run the game in 3840x1080.
I hear you! Obviously these stills are downscaled from higher resolutions. I would suggest they also used some additional filters to make them look more attractive.
Since when does any advertisement portrait the real product? :roflmao:

Very crisp and sharp images. And incredibly dull. Check my image in the above post, added vibrance and a little colorgrading, black level adjustments and a tad unsharpen.

Very crisp and sharp images. And incredibly dull. Check my image in the above post, added vibrance and a little colorgrading, black level adjustments and a tad unsharpen.
Preferences can be different. From my perspective you overshot a bit. Too much contrast and colour for my taste. For me it looks even more artificial than the original one. All imo of course.
Maybe the original images were graded to what they are with a certain style in mind.

Preferences can be different. From my perspective you overshot a bit. Too much contrast and colour for my taste. For me it looks even more artificial than the original one. All imo of course.
Maybe the original images were graded to what they are with a certain style in mind.
Yeah, agree that it's personal to some extent. With vanila AC in mind though, it was the same. People working with colorgrading/photoediting never really accepted it as being the best possible alround. Sure, there's a lot of crap mod filters out, but also a few that fixes this for the absolute better.

Yeah, agree that it's personal to some extent. With vanila AC in mind though, it was the same. People working with colorgrading/photoediting never really accepted it as being the best possible alround. Sure, there's a lot of crap mod filters out, but also a few that fixes this for the absolute better.
Also monitor quality, age and levels vary the final result for us to compare.

Never could get used to the "Sakitto" layout in PC2, esp. the removal of the Casio chicane was hard to adjust to. I assume they use the chicane for IGTC?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the sweeper coming into Turn 1 (good, safe area for overtaking), powering out of the T11 hairpin and - of course - 130R.

Also monitor quality, age and levels vary the final result for us to compare.

Well, you still have preferences regardless. Looking at the pictures om my phone, my version still looks more vivid and dynamic.
Looking at AC, it's the same, hence why people have worked with optimizing the filters, granting us better and more realistic colors, blacklevels etc.
For example, even with clear weather, neither AC or ACC has a decent skyblue color, matching location. Color and lighting chances depending on location due to the atmosphere, but all tracks looks like they're all viewed at on a hazy summerday in Italy.
A good example is how Sol for AC has fixed most of this issue. IMO :D

Last edited:
I love the sim and everything the Devs are doing, but something is still off with the physics, more specifically when you touch another car or they touch you. Far too often I get spun without any chance of bringing it back, and then bumped lightly and my car will spin like it's on a spindle. I've had seat time in a proper GT3 car, for those of you wondering why I'm commenting on this.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.3%